I'll be back in a few minutes....

Blake G

There seems to be about 20 cm of snow on the ground in Gravenhurst right now. I need to go outside and start the truck and go to the gas station and put some fresh high test in my new-to-me cat and

There seems to be about 20 cm of snow on the ground in Gravenhurst right now. I need to go outside and start the truck and go to the gas station and put some fresh high test in my new-to-me cat and

your going for a ride aren't you...big kid...don't crack it unless your on gravel,should dig right in...post pics

your going for a ride aren't you...big kid...don't crack it unless your on gravel,should dig right in...post pics

?

?

???...reads like a old book..first snow new sled...little ride & want to open it up...no base you dig in on grass or gravel... if your on pavement you grind studs down & slide out...watched guy in Orillia blow thru stop sign & roll brand new sled first ride...everyone has done it or witnessed it..seen sleds off & back on trailer before I could ride my sled back over to meeting spot

WHooohooo

WHooohooo

:snow-141:  :snow-141:  :snow-141: I have some names I want to call you right now. :snow-141:  :snow-141:  :snow-141:

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gi

He's gone for a ride for sure..

Not quite sure why there is snow like this on November 13?

Good enough for a run.

post-22473-0-15342400-1415938600_thumb.jpg

post-22473-0-90402400-1415938574_thumb.jpg

Not quite sure why there is snow like this on November 13?

Good enough for a 32 km run on Winhara and Jones Roads.

attachicon.gif20141113_205344.jpg

attachicon.gif20141113_224215.jpg

wasn t enuff you got last bike ride in...you have to be first on sled...lucky duck

Sorry guys. Seize the day, I guess. Kind of reminds me of a time in the past, when the local tavern owner would occasionally give her most responsible customer the keys at closing time, and ask him to lock the doors when he left. (Guilty look.)

Sorry guys. Seize the day, I guess. Kind of reminds me of a time in the past, when the local tavern owner would occasionally give her most responsible customer the keys at closing time, and ask him to lock the doors when he left. (Guilty look.)

lol... Reminds me of my cousin. He was a regular at his local bar. One night the bar owner gets I call from my cousin at 3am. "Hey, you left the back door unlocked. I'm here watching the place. Don't rush down with the keys."

Good work Blake. :right_on:

wasn t enuff you got last bike ride in...you have to be first on sled...lucky duck

I vote we ignore him until we get to ride too. :drool-1: That way he can't rub it in. Some people have all the luck. :snow-141:  :snow-141:  :-)

I vote we ignore him until we get to ride too. :drool-1: That way he can't rub it in. Some people have all the luck. :snow-141:  :snow-141:  :-)

I like your idea.  Blake is just plain NASTY to us.   LOL     Hope you enjoyed your little rip on the new toy. 

I wish to god I wasn't here in Barrie working or I would be right there with him this morning..

9:30 this morning.

post-22473-0-53638700-1415992508_thumb.jpg

Conditions were great last night and early this morning, until the snow plows gained control of the situation.

The ground is too warm, and the plows put a quick end to the nice running on the busier roads. Come on, Winter.

9:30 this morning.

attachicon.gif917.jpg

Conditions were great last night and early this morning, until the snow plows gained control of the situation.

The ground is too warm, and the plows put a quick end to the nice running on the busier roads. Come on, Winter.

flatten the plow tires 

hahahaha

There are some half decent municipal back roads that don't get plowed until around ten in the morning, so there's a window of opportunity for running around early in the morning if not the night before.

I'll bet there are some better locations that I don't know about. I'm not going to go on closed OFSC trails or private roads, but if you happen to know of any secret public back roads that keep their snow, please do tell. LOL

That looks really nice !

Too funny, Blake.

Fox guarding the hen house. All 'round.

Archived