2021 Hats, Toques and Long Sleeve T-Shirts Clear Out From $5

Reved

Nice to meet u Steve thanks for using your booth for a pickup point!!!!!

Oh and thanks for the winning ticket.....sorry extreme600!!! Lol. Good luck to everyone all to a good cause.

sorry to dissapoint but I will be winning the sled, you can have either the ATV or the vest

Wild Bill sold the 3 winning tickets last year so you need to buy from him if you plan to win.... bottom line though.... support a great cause and get a ticket any way that you can

It was nice meeting those of you that I had not met before. 

So it wasn't nice to meet those you have already met??  (I can understand if you are referring to the mouse)

So it wasn't nice to meet those you have already met??  (I can understand if you are referring to the mouse)

Hmmmmmm how to respond to this one, lol

It's about time. He's had a leaky hose for some years now.          

You would know all about that wouldnt you Mr Mouse   :drool2:

You would know all about that wouldnt you Mr Mouse   :drool2:

The F*&k would you be showing him your hose??

how can i get a toque, if i dont have a pay-pal acc

email transfer from your bank account works... that's what I did

how can i get a toque, if i dont have a pay-pal acc

E-transfer 

Check

Cash

Patron

i got cash, were or who can i get one from?

I sent you a PM

• 3 weeks later...

Great thread...would love to have a black and blue toque..Yamaha thing.  Can you do it next run?  Again,,,great job

Picked up my hat at the snowmobile show on Sunday,it looks great.                                                                                                                                                  Thanks for taking this big task on Reved,you need a pat on the back.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nice to meet you Steve (Viper) and thanks for bringing the hats to the                                                                                                                                                show for us OC guys to pick up,and i will see you again when i win the new sled.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Tom

Edited by Dufftom

It was nice meeting you and the wife Tom, thanks for buying tickets and supporting the cause, hope to see you on the trails!

Hats and a few toques are still available for those that are interested.

please save me a toque till i can meet up with you

thanks

I'll put one aside for you

• 1 month later...

Yes Hats and Toques are still available for those still looking!

STG Why weren't you wearing your toque in the picture you showed the other day, the one where you were chopping the ice with an axe? Being out in the cold like that without a proper hat! A man could get pneumonia.

Reved if you wish we could act as a distribution center and forward collected monies back toyou 

Thanks Bill. I see what I can work out.

• Reved changed the title to 2021 Hats, Toques and Long Sleeve T-Shirts Clear Out From $5
  • LuvMyViper featured and unfeatured this topic
  • LuvMyViper unpinned this topic