viper recall 2014-2015

white dragon

seen it on hcs forum

according to recall notice... a fuel hose joint can leak during operation

poster said he read it in supertraxx mag,worth checking if you own one

Looks like there could be some big holes in the trail this winter! Hopefully yammie calls them back and fixes them!

I think I remember reading this at the end of last season? I think (But please still check with your dealer) that it was just making sure a clam was tightened properly.

Got the notice. Changing my avatar lol

551448_10153258706902892_531612424244693

They're suffering from severe obesity too .... fuel leaks are the least of their issues .... lol !!!

bbq e tecs too the good news is that companies are being forced to repair these issues in years gone by they swept it under the rug

Really? I know a few sdi's went up because of a fuel hose rubbing on the chassis! I may get a heated seat after all!

They're suffering from severe obesity too .... fuel leaks are the least of their issues .... lol !!!

Ya the Catamahas are heavy.

and the 1200 doos are light?

LOL!  It went over your head Bill. Viper recall is the name of the thread. Then the pic of Scandinavian Groomer sled by Dennis which was a poke at the Yamaha APEX, but the sled being recalled is a Catamaha (if ya put a Cummins engine in a Dodge its still a Dodge not a Cummins). Dennis said thier (Yamaha Viper) suffers from obesity. So I concluded he thinks Catamahas are Obese. He seemed to want to poke fun at Yamaha but was instead poking fun at Cat! My reply was a bit tongue in cheek!

Where did the Doo 1200 enter the picture? I ride a Apex XTX! 

Archived