New Product For Your Sled

02Sled

Ever been out on your sled when it starts to rain? Or for those who get cold easy but still want to ride.

http://www.ski-cab.com/en.html

thats kinda cool...

that would definately get some looks out on the trails, I wonder how long until the wiper freezes?

could see ski patrol,rescue teams or opp using this cab...

i wonder if it would stay attached running down the trails at 60 or so mph.

But trail speeds are 50kms per hour.

I hope they have it at the Toronto Show, the video tends to have me think its pretty heavy but i guess for slow cruzing who really cares.

I hope they have it at the Toronto Show, the video tends to have me think its pretty heavy but i guess for slow cruzing who really cares.

I thought the same thing, looked like those guys were struggling a bit carrying to the sled.

Not a bad idea actually, but something a little smaller, more aerodynamic and it might catch on some day? 

Should come with a carbon monoxide detector

For smokers?

(l getcha)

Site said it weighs 70 kg's. Does it restrict the foot wells?

467b8bfc55.jpg

I imagine on a sunny day it could get damn warm in there.

I imagine on a sunny day it could get damn warm in there.

Ya I think March riding in the sun it would be tee shirt time in that little green house lol

Better keep it on the flat and level. Winshield is glass because plastic will not work with wipers. 150 pds, the weight of a small adult male added way up high is asking for a roll over and no you can't put your feet out! But would you want to? Great for lakes and roads but any off camber trail is going to be scary at any speed. If you notice its a Ski_Doo lynx which has a stiffer suspension and stronger suspension as well. Our sleds would need to be beefed up to handle the extra weight. Small European niche market at best! Something you might see in tourist resorts as rentals with governed speeds and designated trails.

I think like the Jeep CJ and the Corvair Ralph Nader would call it unsafe at any speed.

Sledjunk will be all over this, hahahaha

Should come with a carbon monoxide detector

exactly my thoughts LOL

Sledjunk will be all over this, hahahaha

Not me.  Looks like something for people who buy sleds with heated seats :poke2:  Candya$$es :roll:

Not me.  Looks like something for people who buy sleds with heated seats :poke2:  Candya$$es :roll:

Yeah but you could probably mount a satelite dish on top of it.

Archived