Toronto Snowmobile/ATV Show (2012)

Canuck

Don't spend too much time at district 7 booth or you will catch yammie fever. Congrats on the new ride.

Thanks Viperules700...Yes i know, yet another IQ turbo..Almost bought a 1200 ski-doo to match our other one, but went with the IQ instead. Always next season....Maybe even a XF-1100 Turbo once i do a little more research on them... :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plan on being there just after 1 but will be long gone by 9

I will be there somewhere mid-afternoon. I'm bringing stickers!! I will drop a stack off at WildBill's booth for those taht will be visiting there. If any of the District booths would like a supply, I'll drop some by.

Heading down on Friday afternoon - hope to see some OC'ers down there :icon_dance-cpatch::icon_tongue:

Hey Giddy UP.

Drop by the District 7 booth if you're still late in the afternoon. 02Sled and I will be there 5:00 - 9:00.

Haven't seen you since the last oc.com Ride for Kelly. I did see Maple at last year's Powersports show and hope to cross path's again.

I read somewhere that Rosseau Road Powersports and Marine may have a few to hand out.

I will be there somewhere mid-afternoon. I'm bringing stickers!! I will drop a stack off at WildBill's booth for those taht will be visiting there. If any of the District booths would like a supply, I'll drop some by.

Canuck and I will be in D7 from 5 - 9... could use a couple

Sounds like a great idea. I will be at the show for sure.

Snowcrest Riders Snowmobile Club members are in booth 3400 right next to the OFSC Corporate booth ALL weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the Town of Gravenhurst booth. See what Gravenhurst has to offer and stop by and say hello to your 2012 OFSC Club of the Year. Giveaways while they last, and chance to win a nice prize for filling out a quick survey. Only those that win a prize for filling out the survey will be contacted - - - - promise!!!

Snowcrest Riders members will also be in the OFSC District 7 booth Saturday from 2 ~6pm

Can't wait for the show, I will be there some time mid afternoon Friday. Hope to meet some OCers there

Just a quick update:

We'll be having a post-show dinner at The Lone Star Texas Grill - 930 Dixon Road at Carlingview. It's just east of the airport.

9:30 p.m., but if some of you get there early the reservation is under Canuck.

No need to rsvp or commit to attend. If you can show up, great. If not, we'll meet on the trails sooner or later.

(and Nutter, if you steal our table, I'll find you :D )

Please drop by the Town of Gravenhurst Tourism Booth. Booth 3400.

Lots of good information about:

Sled destinations in town,

Places to stay,

Winter events,

Places to eat and,

Our staging areas.

Gravenhurst - include us in your winter plans !!

Just a quick update:

We'll be having a post-show dinner at The Lone Star Texas Grill - 930 Dixon Road at Carlingview. It's just east of the airport.

9:30 p.m., but if some of you get there early the reservation is under Canuck.

No need to rsvp or commit to attend. If you can show up, great. If not, we'll meet on the trails sooner or later.

(and Nutter, if you steal our table, I'll find you :D )

Oh boy... gun fight at the OK Coral between Nutter and Canuck :D

The count down is on. Just over 5 hours to go.

Gotta sit here and try to do some work but all i am thinking about is going to the show in 5 hrs

Gotta sit here and try to do some work but all i am thinking about is going to the show in 5 hrs

I hear you... my wife looked at me last night and said "For gods sake... just go to the damn show and get it out of your system. All I have been hearing about from you all week is snowmobile related" I told the show will only make it worse since it will set off the itch.

your right the show just starts the winter long obsession !

Boy! Are you guys slow off the mark! The itch starts beginning of August, here!

Boy! Are you guys slow off the mark! The itch starts beginning of August, here!

I would agree.... it just keeps getting stronger and more infectious until the show then from that point on it becomes chronic. It was August and a group of us were sitting on the dock watching the boats go by talking about snowmobiles. Our wives thought we were insane since it was about 29 degrees that day.

One time my wife suggested I go to a doctor and see if there is a pill I can take for it.

One time my wife suggested I go to a doctor and see if there is a pill I can take for it.

It IS the cure!!!

Been there and come home......Noticed no booth for district 13 (Sault, Wawa, D'ville) and learned not many permits sold in this area. Tough economic times up there. Only thought of this once at home, but would (possibly?) have been easier to buy a permit from district 13 at the show if you wanted to support the area.

Looking around the internet today, the Wawa SnowRiders site seems to be down, as does the "buy on line" feature from Algoma Snow Trails. Maybe these guys can give an update on what's happening and best way to get trail permits from 13?

we went yesterday , good deals on some 12 sleds , not so much on the 13s , show seemed smaller ,got my maps and a few little things ,the brain is on sledding big time now ,Cochrane for a christmas holiday run :drool-1:

i noticed a few empty booths as well, everyone feeling the pinch these days

got my maps as well

got there early enough to get a royal $10 gift card so it really cost me $6 for the show with the $2 coupon off......pretty good deal

nice vintage turn out again

loved that cat atv with the monster mudder tires.......too cool, alot of atv track manufacturers too

Archived