How many miles this season?

polarisracing1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1665 m...hope to hit cochrane 1 more time..but not lookin good...muskoka man won my challenge this yr...but there is always next yr

hi only 5 kms then back in the shed.hope next winter will be better.so sick of weather i bought a enduro in feb! now snow or no snow im happy .

I put 250km and almost as many on the trailer. But I'm one of the few that can't blame the limited riding in the weather. I only had to go 20mins north to find open trails. Work really got in my way this year. I need to win 649 LOL

Did about 2400 km this year. 1400 in cochrane

Yes WD I did get in 5300 Ks this year almost all of it I trailered and I live 10 doors off D trail , rode once from my door , I think youlast run to the corridor looks slim , we always do a first run to the corridor at the start of winter , maybe we can connect to start another mileage challenge , tuning up the Grizz 550 today

600 miles last week around Bancroft.

As todd said, Not being able to sled from my door SUCKS!

1050kms for me. All not local either. My last three year total is only 3500km. I use to do that in one winter.

ya...thats double...sled troubles & low snow is part of the game sometimes...good for you though...will start again next yr...sledjunk should be up there too

we did 560 miles in the Almaguin highlands this winter, about 1/3 our usual season!

2,250 kms (1,400 miles) for me, with the vast majority of it elsewhere, including 1,400 kms on our Quebec trip last week. A little less than a typical riding season for me.

337 miles total for me. 213 miles on the ofsc. Not buying an early season pass next year. Will watch and wait instead assuming I'm still in the province next season.

3533 Km's on sled

4995 Km's on truck getting to the snow

My house is 300 metres from Kempenfelt Bay in Barrie. I never went on the lake from home this year at all. I didn,t want to be like those ice fishermen who where trolling from ice flows last week on Lake Simcoe! ? ! ?

about 400 miles and still counting,,,,,,,,,,, :drool-1:

about 400 miles and still counting,,,,,,,,,,, :drool-1:

What happened, you normally do that much first weekend in December. I bet yeah finally lol.

1004 miles on my sled, 950 on my wife's, 200 on our spare one. That's pretty much a normal season. The winter conditions were pretty good in the Parry Sound area, a bit of a short season, but every weekend we found great trails.

8 miles and storing it tomorrow....I think this year is the straw that broke the camels.back. :angry-smiley-005::icon_cankick:

Went north 3x got 3875 km about the same last year on sled just alot more on the truck.

This year 895 kms.

Total since buying the 09 in 09, 3981.7 kms.

Up to about 4800 K so far. Still hoping for a few more days. :right_on:

What does the weather man know!!!!

Zero :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3:

Wow you had a great season. Has to get better next year.

Archived