Domino

Who's has a new sled for this season?

Tell us about it. Post Pictures. Brag?

What about you bunny???

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Does "New to me" count?

- I just sold my '06 Apex RTX and am patiently awaiting the arrival of my "New to me" ride.

- I picked up an '08 40th Anniversary Apex GT LTX with only 1100 miles on it.

- Really looking forward to snow this year!!! As always.

- I'll post pics in a couple of weeks when I get her home.

- Till then, here's the spec shot..

I am... :coffeenose:

just upgraded from the 79 Citation to a 96 Prowler 440 with dead e-start and blown reverse but at least I can start it in under 50 pulls :(

Yup, me too. Going over to the dark side, a 'Doo XR 1200 4-stroke (partly your fault, Dom... :tongue:) -- a GSX SE.

Hasn't come in yet, so the best I can do for a pic is from the BRP site, in the colour I've ordered.

post-19727-0-29904400-1316185985_thumb.j

Certainly NOT me..after a dismal 400 Km'st year. Hope this is to be a better year!

hey I kept the Citation cause I coundnt find anyone to haul it to the dump even if I paid them at least the cat runs :( really wanted a yamaha bravo but here they still sell an 86 for 1500 the cat cost me 900 so well ....

gone is the yamaha attack, and trying a doo 4 stroke, still waiting for the pickup call. best i can doo is a pic of it.

post-19952-0-72659100-1316220594_thumb.jpg

nice lookin sled....from your info you were a devoted yamaha guy...till now

post-19777-0-48282600-1316222610_thumb.jpg

This will do fine to get to my trap line and into town for chewing tobacco.

Renegade ACE 600 on spring order. Like most, waiting for delivery. Trying to find a 2012 factory service manual for same to read up in advance.

So, two questions.....

-Anyone know when the skidoo trucks will start arriving with new sleds at the dealers?

and maybe more important.....

-If you read the propaganda about BRP's new fall promotion, there is mention of a Canadian rebate, another discount, and a 3 year extended engine warranty. It seems there's an added discount since those offered at spring order time in April. I do know that you could get $300.00 off for each year of the 3 year engine warranty that you didn't get.

Ordering through spring order guarantees the lowest price. Discount amounts not available on the web site. Only way to get pricing info at this time regards the new sales promotion is through a dealer.

Of the four I have contacted, two haven't bothered to reply and two replied without breaking down the prices relating to the various discounts. Nor were my questions answered. Seems like a bait and switch. I will be checking my order sheet to see if all discounts are applied - except I don't know if there is another discount.

Anyone shed any light on this?

nice lookin sled....from your info you were a devoted yamaha guy...till now

yes i have driven yamaha forever, me and wife like to update our iron, and yamaha has not put anything out since 2006 in the model i like, and power steering is not it. so i will try a doo, never even rode one before. just sick of waiting for somthing new, hope this sled is as dependable as my last. if not i will ride wifes apex <--just do not tell her that..

post-19952-0-32675300-1316262195_thumb.jpg

Hi slomo

Seems brp is giving slightly more back this fall, then on spring orders. They are suppose to make up the difference between fall promotions and what people received during snow check. Price it out at a different dealer before you picks yours up. If it is in fact cheaper, make it clear that you want the difference in values taken off your purchase. They will do this, but once you pick up the unit and it is paid for, your bargaining power is gone out the window. I also noticed that it says in fine print fall promotions are not valid on snow checked snowmobiles. What is with that??? Good luck and let us know how you made out.

slomo..if its a X pretty sure u will be SOL....if its anything else bring a piece of hickory with u... ;-)

yes i have driven yamaha forever, me and wife like to update our iron, and yamaha has not put anything out since 2006 in the model i like, and power steering is not it. so i will try a doo, never even rode one before. just sick of waiting for somthing new, hope this sled is as dependable as my last. if not i will ride wifes apex <--just do not tell her that..

Welcome to the darkside......Any word from your dealer about arrival......just wondering :rolleyes:

Really like the colour combo... :right_on:

Pretty sure U will enjoy.

Welcome to the darkside......Any word from your dealer about arrival......just wondering :rolleyes:

Really like the colour combo... :right_on:

Pretty sure U will enjoy.

no word yet, never phoned dealer to see if he knows any arrival/delivery dates. haven`t even seen the so called BRP welcome gift or whatever they called it, think it consists of a tee shirt and a platnum owners card. owell we are in no rush yet.

post-19952-0-06520900-1316344376_thumb.jpg

Renegade ACE 600 on spring order. Like most, waiting for delivery. Trying to find a 2012 factory service manual for same to read up in advance.

So, two questions.....

-Anyone know when the skidoo trucks will start arriving with new sleds at the dealers?

and maybe more important.....

-If you read the propaganda about BRP's new fall promotion, there is mention of a Canadian rebate, another discount, and a 3 year extended engine warranty. It seems there's an added discount since those offered at spring order time in April. I do know that you could get $300.00 off for each year of the 3 year engine warranty that you didn't get.

Ordering through spring order guarantees the lowest price. Discount amounts not available on the web site. Only way to get pricing info at this time regards the new sales promotion is through a dealer.

Of the four I have contacted, two haven't bothered to reply and two replied without breaking down the prices relating to the various discounts. Nor were my questions answered. Seems like a bait and switch. I will be checking my order sheet to see if all discounts are applied - except I don't know if there is another discount.

Anyone shed any light on this?

yes When you buy a skidoo spring order they gurantee the sled to arrive on Nov 1. If not you get a certain amount of money off per day

As for the skidoo fall promotion....

-Depending on the price of the sled, there are different discounts.

-The rebates are largely for new non-current models going back to 2009.

-For new sleds ( or at least the one I ordered) you get an extended engine warranty OR $300.00 off

-The 'Canadian discount' as related on the web site for the promotion has conveniently disappeared at least at the two outfits I talked to.

If you spring ordered a skidoo and haven't got notifiction of your platinum card (no doubt one other way to keep track of you) contact your salesperson or the BRP marketing department through the 'contact' link on their website. Mine arrived late July but my name was wrong on it.

pick me, pick me

12 Polaris 800 Assault Switchback 144. Long live the 2 smoke :)

I just ain't old enough for one of those lawn mower powered suckers yet LOL

2012_Polaris_SwitchBack_800Assault144.jpg

2012_800_rmk_assault-2.jpg

Polaris spring deal was a grand off MSRP and either a grand in accessories OR, my choice, a 3 year extended warranty for a total of 4 yrs bumper to bumper coverage. They are gonna hate me :)

pick me, pick me

Polaris spring deal was a grand off MSRP and either a grand in accessories OR, my choice, a 3 year extended warranty for a total of 4 yrs bumper to bumper coverage. They are gonna hate me :)

They don't cover damage due to neglect or abuse and they tend to be the ones that determine that.

Spill blake, what u getting?

Might pick up RR's sled...

pick me, pick me

nice graphics....4 yrs is great

Archived