Just joined

sunderland17

Hey, I just signed up to OC. Your forum was highly recommended to me by irREVerent. I ride mostly on the Haliburton system and the Heart of Ontario. My son, a friend of his and I will be riding in the OC4Kelly ride in February. We haven't been able to put very many kilometres on our machines the last few years. We are hoping to do a lot more riding this winter. I am heading to Haliburton this weekend and will ride from Koshlong Lake over to Wilberforce once all the work is done at the cottage. We have tons of snow. Hopefully everybody has a great weekend.

Sunderland17

Welcome. You will not find a better crew anywhere...sometimes a little weird (STG)(WB)(SJ) or maybe ..naw you'll figure it out. Questions are always welcome and eventually you will get an answer. "Post Hijacking" is not allowed! :):D:D

Welcome. You will not find a better crew anywhere...sometimes a little weird (STG)(WB)(SJ) or maybe ..naw you'll figure it out. Questions are always welcome and eventually you will get an answer. "Post Hijacking" is not allowed! :):D:D

A little wierd ? pot kettle black !

Hey, I just signed up to OC. Your forum was highly recommended to me by irREVerent. I ride mostly on the Haliburton system and the Heart of Ontario. My son, a friend of his and I will be riding in the OC4Kelly ride in February. We haven't been able to put very many kilometres on our machines the last few years. We are hoping to do a lot more riding this winter. I am heading to Haliburton this weekend and will ride from Koshlong Lake over to Wilberforce once all the work is done at the cottage. We have tons of snow. Hopefully everybody has a great weekend.

Sunderland17

Hey, Scott... :wavey: Glad to see you finally took the plunge, and are no longer a "post-virgin"... :lol:

As others have already said, lots of help and good information on here...and more than a few laughs, usually at the expense of (or created by) the various critters. :D

We're looking forward to having you with us at the OC Ride 4 Kelly in February. Meantime, when are we going to that ride to and from your cottage that we've talked about on and off for the last few years?

irREV

Welcome aboard!

Your neighbour to the North.

:coffeespit::rotflmao: Absolutely not!...could result in getting banned... ;)

If that happens, there'd be nobody left on here...

Welcome! As mentioned, you'll definitely enjoy the forum ... lots of information and good times.

Looking forward to riding with you at the OC Ride for Kelly in February!

:wavey:

Sunderland17

well thats great congratulations................................... :D

Any friend of irREV's is a friend of.....................................oh never mind. :P

Better not mention you know irREV.......................... :itwasuts:

Welcome sunderland17. You will enjoy it here.

We'll have to get together for a ride once HoO gets opened up. Sunderland is about 20Km from here by trail.

Welcome aboard!

and west,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Sunderland is really just a suburb of Pefferloo,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hey, Thanks for all of the encouragement. I have never joined a forum before so just looking for good info and some fun reading.

Sunderland17 :D

Welcome aboard!!! Looking forward to meeting you at the OC Ride for Kelly in February :wavey::wavey:

Welcome aboard!

and west,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Sunderland is really just a suburb of Pefferloo,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Yes, but he is on the otherside of the tracks ;)

Sunderland17

Hey Welcome!

I am on Boshkung..and ride Haliburton almost exclusively. Wife and I love the sport! If you are looking for a riding partner sometime, P.M. me. If it is information you are looking for, you will find it here. If you are looking for a friendly nattering...yes...we have that too. Some even have social diseases! :coffeespit:

Enjoy!

Keep in touch!

Ride safe!! 8-)

Bob,

What was the plan? Were both you and Carol going to ride to the cottage from Sunderland? Karen definitely won't drive to the cottage. I don't know if one of the boys might go depending on which weekend we pick. So, let me know what you were thinking.

Scott

So I placed you among the ranks of some very highly respected and trusted "sledheads", true??? :wavey::wavey::wavey:

So I placed you among the ranks of some very highly respected and trusted "sledheads", true??? :wavey::wavey::wavey:

And I placed you there too !

Welcome,

Don't feed the animals

Hey Sunderland17, welcome to the board. If you've already met irREVerent things can only get better from here on.

ENJOY :!:

YA THINK!?!?!? :crazy:

:P

Archived