DSCN0016.jpg

DSCN0022.jpg

DSCN0023.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love that OC Sticker on the bridge :D:D

Mr. Junk, what was the circuit you did when you did the bridges? Trailered to where? And followed which trails? Stopping at what overnights ?

We were staying in Sudbury at Chateau Guay and just did a day trip to the bridges and back. Here is the map.

Sled-090305-Sudbury.gif

And some Abitibi Canyon Pics.

:o Canyon sure looks different than what I remember :shock:

:P :poke: :P

What do you mean?????

Mr. Junk, what was the circuit you did when you did the bridges? Trailered to where? And followed which trails? Stopping at what overnights ?

We were staying in Sudbury at Chateau Guay and just did a day trip to the bridges and back. Here is the map.

Sled-090305-Sudbury.gif

Day Trip. Cool. Thanks.

Sled-090305-Sudbury.gif

Hey, SJ...thanks for the map.

I'm curious...how long a day was that ride from Sudbury to the bridges and back?

Sled-090305-Sudbury.gif

I'm curious...how long a day was that ride from Sudbury to the bridges and back?

Sounds like it was about a day. :P :poke: :P

(duck and cover !! )

Sled-090305-Sudbury.gif

I was just looking at the GPS logs and it looks like it was about a 9 hour day including a stop for lunch at the bridge. It was a nice ride (when I could keep up with Moosifer) :oops:

i gotta get my butt to the canyon. ski

very good pics,,,,,,,,, :woot::woot:

Good stuff everyone. Thanks for the memories. Maybe we'll slow down a bit this year so we can enjoy some of those sights as well. I doubt it though....

Sled-090305-Sudbury.gif

(duck and cover !! )

Helpful as usual... :crazy:

you need a good slap upside the head!!!... :P

Sled-090305-Sudbury.gif

(duck and cover !! )

Can't you tell? I used to be Microsoft Customer Support ! :D

Wow all of your trail pics are beauties. Can't wait to ride the trails for the second time.

Here is what I usually do on weekends. Ice fishing, BBQ, sledding to get to the fishing hole and high speed lake ridding (no pics of that).

Besides our fishing shack is my 2000 SRX 700, Father's 2006 Venture 600 and friend of the family 2005 Venture.

IMGP6107.jpg

Right on the shore of the Ottawa river. You can't see our fishing hole and lines but they're in place. ;)

IMGP6111.jpg

Sled-090305-Sudbury.gif

(duck and cover !! )

Can't you tell? I used to be Microsoft Customer Support ! :D

How was India/Pakistan/Afganistan

Wow all of your trail pics are beauties. Can't wait to ride the trails for the second time.

Here is what I usually do on weekends. Ice fishing, BBQ, sledding to get to the fishing hole and high speed lake ridding (no pics of that).

Besides our fishing shack is my 2000 SRX 700, Father's 2006 Venture 600 and friend of the family 2005 Venture.

IMGP6107.jpg

Right on the shore of the Ottawa river. You can't see our fishing hole and lines but they're in place. ;)

IMGP6111.jpg

thats a fish shack, :wtf: more like a portable front room,,,,,you have a big screen,,,,,If I knew you I would make a crack about the sleds,,,,,,but I don't so I won't,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

IMGP6107.jpg

IMGP6111.jpg

thats a fish shack, :wtf: more like a portable front room,,,,,you have a big screen,,,,,If I knew you I would make a crack about the sleds,,,,,,but I don't so I won't,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

If that is the fish shack what do you live in?

Phatboy C

Great set-up.

Sleds and fishing.

Can't be beat.

ha ha ha thanks guys.

The shack is nice and big but on the heavy side. Not sure how old it is probably same age as me (30) since its in all my kid ice fishing pictures. My grand-father used to pull it on the river with the big Massey Ferguson. He would always clear a road with the snowblower so we could get to the shack with our cars. Good memories.

Then time went by and for a good 15+ years parents, uncles, cousin stopped fishing. I live for winter so during that time I took up skiing instead. 2 years ago I decided to buy a sled since I always loved it going on a quick ride while fishing. I was tired of hearing my parents complain that winters where long. So I convinced them to get a snowmobile if they want to fish again. Then my parents friend (wife's uncle) decided to get one too.

The rest is history and they found the joy of winter again!

STG

Is that the Grassy in your earlier Pics

MM

ha ha ha thanks guys.

The shack is nice and big but on the heavy side. Not sure how old it is probably same age as me (30) since its in all my kid ice fishing pictures. My grand-father used to pull it on the river with the big Massey Ferguson. He would always clear a road with the snowblower so we could get to the shack with our cars. Good memories.

Then time went by and for a good 15+ years parents, uncles, cousin stopped fishing. I live for winter so during that time I took up skiing instead. 2 years ago I decided to buy a sled since I always loved it going on a quick ride while fishing. I was tired of hearing my parents complain that winters where long. So I convinced them to get a snowmobile if they want to fish again. Then my parents friend (wife's uncle) decided to get one too.

The rest is history and they found the joy of winter again!

great story,,,,what sleddin' is all about,,,,,,

Archived