It Won't be Long - Post Your Best Pics

AkronOrange

cehyoopers

where are the falls located??

Tahquamenon Falls in the UP of Michigan,,,the largest falls east of the Mississippi,,,,lol,,,over the years I been been there 50 or so times both sides,,,a staple in the sleddin diet there,lol.It is all boondock riding,so sometimes it is rough going,real rough,

http://www.exploringthenorth.com/tahqua/tahqua.html

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cehyoopers

Tahquamenon Falls in the UP of Michigan,,,the largest falls east of the Mississippi,,,,lol,,,over the years I been been there 50 or so times both sides,,,a staple in the sleddin diet there,lol.It is all boondock riding,so sometimes it is rough going,real rough,

One of the largest not the largest. There is that little thing happening between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario. ;)

cehyoopers

One of the largest not the largest. There is that little thing happening between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario. ;)

"Barrel Rider" Reved.

:lol:

Great looking falls in the UP. Learn something new everyday.

ea164.jpg

Was there a sale on Ski-doos last winter?

GREAT photos group.

Gets you in the winter spirit.

GREAT photos group.

We were on a long trip through some remote territory - couldn't take a chance on any other brand. :P :poke: :P

GREAT photos group.

We were on a long trip through some remote territory - couldn't take a chance on any other brand. :P :poke: :P

Same reason why I drive Doo! :P

:woot:

cehyoopers

dam copy and paste,my bad,,,

The Upper Falls is one of the largest waterfalls east of the Mississippi. It has a drop of nearly 50 feet and is more than 200 feet across. A maximum flow of more than 50,000 gallons of water per second has been recorded cascading over its precipice.

GREAT photos group.

plus the odds of a doo makin' it increases 10% for each extra sled,and the chance of having "that part" increases 10 fold,j/k, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

GREAT photos group.

Same reason why I drive Doo! :P

:woot:

plus the peer pressure of being different would be overwhelming,,,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

ea164.jpg

GREAT photos group.

used to get them for "buy one and get one for half price,,,,,,," they never changed the marketing strategy,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Here's to a good year.

that's what I'm talkin' about,awesome pic's,, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

DSCF0418.jpg

what are those 2 critters????? Nice pics,btw, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

they are lynx or bobcats.

this was between wawa and hawk juntion.

over the years i have seen many tracks in the snow.

but this was the first lynx i have seen.

this is my background picture on the computer.

many awesome pictures.

lots that i reconnize.

Archived