Sled insurance

b-bry

How much are you folks paying for sled insurance? I'm at about $570 for each of my machines. Does this sound about right?

I think you need to give some more info, ie. sled year and engine size

I'll give you a comparison. I have 2 sleds insured & pay $50 per month with everything except collision. I also have my vehicles & house insured with the same company so I receive some discounts.

2002 Polaris XC SP 800

1998 Polaris XC 700

Also, you should mention what coverage you're getting, ie. collision, fire, theft, etc.

I pay about $425/yr for a 2007 Ski-Doo 500 SS. Includes fire, theft, collision, comprehensive, etc. through TD.

Hubby pays about $360/yr for a 2006 Ski-Doo 600 SDI. Also includes fire, theft, collision, comprehensive, etc. through TD.

I'm another that can vouch for TD Insurance!

TD all the way. They base their premium on the coverage you want and replacement value of the sled. Not cc's :poke:

TD all the way. They base their premium on the coverage you want and replacement value of the sled. Not cc's :poke:

I can't wait to get my quote on 1200cc :o

Not to worry you are low risk ,your sleds don't run long enough to get in a crash .

Not to worry you are low risk ,your sleds don't run long enough to get in a crash .

If they know his habits, they'll base it on 600 cc. :P

If they know his habits, they'll base it on 600 cc. :P

How soon we forget the engine blunders of the mouse.... :roll:

My understanding TD works on value not cc that's the way it was for me and my little DOO,been with them for 4-5yrs now.Marty if your going the TD way invoice cannot be over 15k with or without tax's.

My understanding TD works on value not cc that's the way it was for me and my little DOO,been with them for 4-5yrs now.Marty if your going the TD way invoice cannot be over 15k with or without tax's.

I'm under $15k :D

I'm another that can vouch for TD Insurance!

Ditto!

TD Meloche Monnex for me as well.

I pay $349 for my Ski-Doo '09 GSX Limited 600 (eTech) and $357 for my Ski-Doo '08 GSX Limited 600.

I pay $349 for my Ski-Doo '09 GSX Limited 600 (eTech) and $357 for my Ski-Doo '08 GSX Limited 600.

Interesting that the 08 is more.... :?

That's what I thought ... didn't make sense to me at all. I'll definitely be shopping them (along with all my other insurance).

That's what I thought ... didn't make sense to me at all. I'll definitely be shopping them (along with all my other insurance).

You wont find it any cheaper anywhere else.

But maybe they take past owners into consideration when assessing rates! :P

I'll definitely be shopping them (along with all my other insurance).

Good luck...most companies won't even insure a sled. When I shopped a few years ago, I got rates of up to $2400!!! Sledder's Choice quoted around $700, but you had to move your vehicle to them.

TD provides the most comprehensive sled coverage for the best price by far. :right_on:

I'll definitely be shopping them (along with all my other insurance).

Good luck...most companies won't even insure a sled. When I shopped a few years ago, I got rates of up to $2400!!! Sledder's Choice quoted around $700, but you had to move your vehicle to them.

TD provides the most comprehensive sled coverage for the best price by far. :right_on:

Sledder's choice was a joke!! Just look at their spokesman.....

:twisted:

What's all this fuss.

I find it's a lot cheaper, and a lot less bother, not to worry about insurance.

Why? Is insuring a senior on a young mans sport expensive? :P

What's all this fuss.

I find it's a lot cheaper, and a lot less bother, not to worry about insurance.

Why? Is insuring a senior on a young mans sport expensive? :P

Ouch :coffeespit:

Your dead meat now Banana Breath

Archived