TRAILS SHOWING OPEN

Looking like some of the best conditions are after it was assumed everything was done!

Hope some of you get out there and get some.

As Strong Farmer said, KL is a long way to drive for just a few local trails. If there is no connection to Cochrane or Tinmmins, I will be in full motorcycle/dirt bike mode.

2 hours ago, tricky said:

As Strong Farmer said, KL is a long way to drive for just a few local trails. If there is no connection to Cochrane or Tinmmins, I will be in full motorcycle/dirt bike mode.

Agreed.    My sled is washed, polished, fogged and in my trailer for the summer.    It will take more than 154kms of yellow trails for me to drive 10hrs north at this point.    

I am in dirt bike mode at this point as well.    

• Like 4

The open trails must have everyone excited again I sold my sled today LOL 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

You guys can all thank me for this snow.     If this car stayed in storage it would be +15c and sunny.    

IMG_5124.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, 1049 said:

The open trails must have everyone excited again I sold my sled today LOL 

Congratulations! That is a pleasant surprise. I thought only giveaway prices would see sleds changing hands this spring. Can I hire you to sell some motorcycles for me?😉

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, tricky said:

Congratulations! That is a pleasant surprise. I thought only giveaway prices would see sleds changing hands this spring. Can I hire you to sell some motorcycles for me?😉

Haha I thought the same as you . I had it priced fair and a few dollars worth of SC1 and I can sell everything 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well my buddy wanted to ride his rebuilt  Boost so last minute we decided to head to Poplar Point Camp by Elk lake and try place out.

Great cabins.  And super owners.  

We went out with owner for a ride Friday afternoon and ran out of snow to north East.   So we turned around and rode South into the higher elevations.  

Fun ride on logging roads.  Yes some thinner spots.  Yes I hit some rocks.  

Today my buddy and I were out for a few hour run.  And heading out again after lunch. 

I know it’s not for everyone but I already own the sled and extra carbides.  Plus spare skis so WTF.   

IMG_0612.jpeg

IMG_0616.jpeg

IMG_0615.jpeg

IMG_0619.jpeg

IMG_0617.jpeg

IMG_0618.jpeg

• Like 14

F-all snow between Parry Sound and Sudbury.