Go Snowmobiling Show.......

SlowTouringGuy

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Stump and the Mag Whore would make a good couple :crazy:

I will be dealing with that back-stabbing witch very soon..

I smell a story here...

The Stump and the Mag Whore would make a good couple :crazy:

I will be dealing with that back-stabbing witch very soon..

I smell a story here...

Oh Yeah!!!! And I'm a good story teller.. Alot of what happened (on my end) was scripted, planned and worked beautifully :)

Not sure if I wanna re-hash the entire ridiculous scandle..... But, I could be coaxed lol...

Maybe some OC'ers would like to get together for refreshments Friday ...

Maybe get together around 8 PM by the 'restaurant' as shown in the layout or by the front entrance? Maybe reconvene at a local watering hole? Who's interested?

It's an early afternoon visit for me, on Friday.

I will be there around 6pm on Friday.

I've had just about enough of fairs this fall. what with the Wiarton Fall Fair in August, and the Owen Sound one in early sept . Now we have the IPM (International Plowing Match) in Teeswater. Just can't handle much more excitement. Oh yah and Pumpkinfest in Port Elgin on Oct 4th weekend followed by the PunkinChuckin in South Kemble Oct 25. :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Oh btw. If anyone sees Mr Sign :poke: :poke: :poke: tell him he is needed for PunkinChuckin. I've heard he's AWOL :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Stop teasing me like that ..........Pumpkinfest? I NEED to go to that one :rotflmao: I'll just stay over at your place Faceman so I don't miss the PUnkinChuckin on the 25th as well ;)

Maybe some OC'ers would like to get together for refreshments Friday ...

Maybe get together around 8 PM by the 'restaurant' as shown in the layout or by the front entrance? Maybe reconvene at a local watering hole? Who's interested?

Shoot...got to be downtown on Friday night. :(

Has the two-show debate lowered the vocabulary on this site to the point of using the F-word to talk about a sled show or other sledders?

I won't pick sides, as both have points and issues to resolve, just pick your show and go.

If you want to talk to club members about the OFSC, trails, grooming, and signage, go to the OFSC show.

If you want to talk about sled products, purchase aftermarket stuff, meet racers and talk about performance, then go to the OSM show.

Please, save the F-word for the idiots who steal our signs. :curse:

Phil ;)

Hey Phil.. You are welcome to your opinion and glad you shared it with the forum. But having said that, we have our reasons for feeling like we do and saying what we say.

You must have missed CJ's ignorant rants on this forum (and others).. As far as I and others goes, I will not support any show that is run by him, this is personal... Rick

PS: I was just agreeing with Reved, he started it :wavey::wavey:

Hey Phil.. You are welcome to your opinion and glad you shared it with the forum. But having said that, we have our reasons for feeling like we do and saying what we say.

You must have missed CJ's ignorant rants on this forum (and others).. As far as I and others goes, I will not support any show that is run by him, this is personal... Rick

CJ is just a contributor to the magazine and I don't think it can be denied that the Kehoes have contributed to snowmobiling in the province. To paint a whole organization because you have a dislike for someone who writes and article for them is unfair. There are good people employed by both sides in this debate and there's room for both shows. Everybody has the right to make money, it's a business whether it's the Sportsman Shows and the Lesters or the International Shows and the Kehoes.

I know the Go Snowmobiling Show contributes back to the trails.It is just too bad we can't have one decent show, as a snowmobiler I would like to see that again, both shows on their own arent that and are barely worth the price of admission. With the support of snowmobiling in Ontario we should have the best show(s) in North America. It would be good to see the politics set aside to build something better than exists right now.

I have no vested interest in this debate other than being a snowmobiler and a consumer.

CJ is just a contributor to the magazine and I don't think it can be denied that the Kehoes have contributed to snowmobiling in the province. To paint a whole organization because you have a dislike for someone who writes and article for them is unfair. There are good people employed by both sides in this debate and there's room for both shows. Everybody has the right to make money, it's a business whether it's the Sportsman Shows and the Lesters or the International Shows and the Kehoes.

I know the Go Snowmobiling Show contributes back to the trails.It is just too bad we can't have one decent show, as a snowmobiler I would like to see that again, both shows on their own arent that and are barely worth the price of admission. With the support of snowmobiling in Ontario we should have the best show(s) in North America. It would be good to see the politics set aside to build something better than exists right now.

I have no vested interest in this debate other than being a snowmobiler and a consumer.

Hey SmokeEater.. Well said and thanks for your comments... This whole 2 show debate has been debated to death for the last 2 years. And I agree that just because of one person, I don't like is involved in the show isn't enough reason it dislike it.. My comments where made with emotion and after sitting back and reading your post, I see what you mean. I would rather just forget about the 2 shows and let people support one or both or none. This show drama has been going on for many many years and does not seem to ever stop.

I'll spend my time thinking about fishing :) Rick

I just felt the need to state my opinion about the people who run that show. They will not see a dime from me. :soapbox::wavey:

I found a 50km/h sign and stake just laying in my field this spring where the trail once was. Obviously the clubs aren't too worried about them. ;)

p.s. If anyone here is from the Pineridge Club, I'd happily give it back.

Will be there for the weekend working with Bill Froud Extreme Tours.Hope to see some familiar faces

See u Friday

I've had just about enough of fairs this fall. what with the Wiarton Fall Fair in August, and the Owen Sound one in early sept . Now we have the IPM (International Plowing Match) in Teeswater. Just can't handle much more excitement. Oh yah and Pumpkinfest in Port Elgin on Oct 4th weekend followed by the PunkinChuckin in South Kemble Oct 25. :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Oh btw. If anyone sees Mr Sign :poke: :poke: :poke: tell him he is needed for PunkinChuckin. I've heard he's AWOL :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Stop teasing me like that ..........Pumpkinfest? I NEED to go to that one :rotflmao: I'll just stay over at your place Faceman so I don't miss the PUnkinChuckin on the 25th as well ;)

Hey Leanne. You're more than welcome...We won't be home but that's OK. I'll be in Chapleau and Mother Nature will be between TO, Picton, Lemington and ??? (wine tours)

Has the two-show debate lowered the vocabulary on this site to the point of using the F-word to talk about a sled show or other sledders?

I won't pick sides, as both have points and issues to resolve, just pick your show and go.

If you want to talk to club members about the OFSC, trails, grooming, and signage, go to the OFSC show.

If you want to talk about sled products, purchase aftermarket stuff, meet racers and talk about performance, then go to the OSM show.

Phil ;)

Hey Phil.. I am PMing you something to read. CJ's handlers either want him to do what he is doing or he is doing on it own, not sure.. But, this poor excuse for a man is snowmobiling's Judas and is seems like nothing and no one can stop him. I know one thing for sure, if that idiot was not involved with the other show, it would be the best thing that ever happened to them...

It is things like this that make people hate the other show...

If all goes well, I will be at the show Friday afternoon until close. If I'm not stuck in Kitchener driving teenagers around town, then look for me at the SnowGoer Canada booth.

Drop by and say "hi". :wavey:

Phil ;)

(Yes, that is a 2009 in my Avator.....what a blast!)

I've noticed a few folks 'working the booths'. If you could start a list, I'd like to visit specific booths and support oc.com members.

i.e.

Snow Goer Canada - “Phil Molto”

Bill Froud Extreme Tours - “Lillabelle Lodge”

Molson Canadian booth (kidding) - Lep

District 7 - Yukon Cornelius

etc.

Early Friday afternoon visit for me, and hope to see a few oc.com riders.

I've noticed a few folks 'working the booths'. If you could start a list, I'd like to visit specific booths and support oc.com members.

i.e.

etc.

Add District 7 - "Yukon Cornelius"

i.e.

etc.

Canuck u know where to find us ;) (Easy/Shocdoc).......hope to see some OC peep's.

Hey Lep, hopefully I will see you and Easy Rider on Friday.

Canuck - you may be there too early for me.

Hey Lep, hopefully I will see you and Easy Rider on Friday.

Canuck - you may be there too early for me.

14 - Looking forward to seeing you again! Not sure where the beer garden will be, but we'll be in it! :wtf:;):rotflmao:

BEER IS GOOD & GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Archived