Go Snowmobiling Show.......

SlowTouringGuy

If the Skidoo clothing clearance booth put up by Doug at Factory Recreation and his partners would move to the OFSC show, I'd have absolutely no desire to attend the OSM show. :roll:

I'm lucky.. I don't need Skidoo stuff and I also have absolutely no desire to attend the OSM show :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Won't see you there :rotflmao:

I'm thinking Novi this year would be good!!

Could be interesting

I was actually thinking of going to Novi this year, too ... maybe an OC road trip in the works! :wavey:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the Skidoo clothing clearance booth put up by Doug at Factory Recreation and his partners would move to the OFSC show, I'd have absolutely no desire to attend the OSM show. :roll:

It will clash with the blue sled you're buying next year.

Resistance is futile.

:lol:

I'm not doo for a new sled until 2020. I've had 3 new sleds in 3 years :oops:

Are you planning on sitting out the next ten years? :poke: :poke: :lol::lol:

You think a RevXP will last for three years??? Give your head a shake! :wtf:

I was trying to be nice? :lol:

Resistance is futile.

Sounds like Canuck and sledjunk have you brain-washed :crazy: ...time for an intervention. :P :P

And on the subject of the Novi Show...what does it offer that the Ontario shows don't?...especially given the widening currency gap.

We will have a booth at the Toronto Powersports and ATV show please drop by and say hi we will have the best deals at the show on G-Max helmets and more

Hey, WB, we'll be sure to do that...where's your booth going to be? Will you have any clothing with you?

irREV

I was trying to be nice? :lol:

You must be slipping...

:poke: :poke:

happens... :rotflmao:

We will have a booth at the Toronto Powersports and ATV show please drop by and say hi we will have the best deals at the show on G-Max helmets and more

Will you have any clothing with you?

irREV

For the love of God, I sure hope so :shock:

irREV

Ya know, you'd think I would have learned by now to choose my words more carefully, given the twists and spins certain members (well, one member...) of this site will put on everything. :banghead:

Puts me in mind of the ISLAGIATT tour... :poke: :poke:

LMV, there should be a tutorial included in the OC protocols (especially for new members) about how to compose posts which are "STG-proof". :lol::wavey::wavey:

irREV

Ya know, you'd think I would have learned by now to choose my words more carefully, given the twists and spins certain members (well, one member...) of this site will put on everything. :banghead:

LMV, there should be a tutorial included in the OC protocols (especially for new members) about how to compose posts which are "STG-proof". :lol::wavey::wavey:

Cant we make the board STG proof!

irREV

Cant we make the board STG proof!

And UTS proof! :poke:

And on the subject of the Novi Show...what does it offer that the Ontario shows don't?...especially given the widening currency gap.

Mostly the same stuff there. I would agree that if you combine that with a trip there for the weekend and do other shopping then it would be worthwhile or if you live in South-Western Ontario then it's closer than the Toronto shows.

The biggest difference that many will like is that you could buy an alcohol beverage there and walk around the show with it. I do think it's smaller then the OSM show, but there again are more sled related vendors there than the OSM show so it's difficult to compare.

Last year, Bill Cudney shared a booth with someone that was selling amazing billet riser bars from K-D Xtreme. (Keith/Admin/Idooski) I have a pic of mine posted on this site.

Here's a couple of links. You will have to register to access the threads. Takes less than a minute.

(http://www.sleddersvision.org/index.php?showtopic=441)

This stuff can normally only be bought through mail order. Keith is a very upstanding man to do business with.

A fine craftsman that pays particular attention to detail. I'm not sure if either one will be there this year though.

I have both products and can't say enough great things about them.

There was a Skidoo dealer that had fantastic close out prices on older stock. ie: Skidoo leather cap = $6. Lots of other deals to be had but that one stuck out in my mind.

Paul from Sled Solutions had a booth there and they have a wide range of products. Again some that you can't buy here except from mail order. Here's link to his site. (

Resistance is futile.

Sounds like Canuck and sledjunk have you brain-washed :crazy: ...time for an intervention. :P :P

I have never been to the Novi show, so it has curiosity over the Ontario shows. Also, if you look at the current currency gap in comparison to the current price marketing gap of BRP, I'd say you are looking at a about a 20% discount. Now also consider that the dealer's margins are higher in the U.S.A., they will be able to offer discounts that far exceed the typical 0% discount in Canada.

OR

I'm just bored and I wanna go, can I?, Can I?

ARE WE THERE YET???

irREV

I don't believe there will ever be a post that is STG proof :D

Mostly the same stuff there. I would agree that if you combine that with a trip there for the weekend and do other shopping then it would be worthwhile or if you live in South-Western Ontario then it's closer than the Toronto shows.

The biggest difference that many will like is that you could buy an alcohol beverage there and walk around the show with it. I do think it's smaller then the OSM show, but there again are more sled related vendors there than the OSM show so it's difficult to compare.

Last year, Bill Cudney shared a booth with someone that was selling amazing billet riser bars from K-D Xtreme. (Keith/Admin/Idooski) I have a pic of mine posted on this site.

Here's a couple of links. You will have to register to access the threads. Takes less than a minute.

(http://www.sleddersvision.org/index.php?showtopic=441)

This stuff can normally only be bought through mail order. Keith is a very upstanding man to do business with.

A fine craftsman that pays particular attention to detail. I'm not sure if either one will be there this year though.

I have both products and can't say enough great things about them.

There was a Skidoo dealer that had fantastic close out prices on older stock. ie: Skidoo leather cap = $6. Lots of other deals to be had but that one stuck out in my mind.

Paul from Sled Solutions had a booth there and they have a wide range of products. Again some that you can't buy here except from mail order. Here's link to his site. (

Impossible, knew better a long time ago...

STG is Archie Bunker, Peter Griffin, Homer Simpson, Al Bundy, President Clinton and Anthony Hopkins all mixed into one person.. Fruitless to even try I tell ya, fruitless... :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hey, WB, we'll be sure to do that...where's your booth going to be? Will you have any clothing with you?

irREV

Unfortunatly this year we are not set up to do clothing at the show . Our booth is right near the front entrance

irREV

Unfortunatly this year we are not set up to do clothing at the show . Our booth is right near the front entrance

Do you have any all black Sno-Cross style helmets that you could bring there for my son?

Like the one on the right.

Jeff

292_1dacc240dbc34c7fdedaab37310515f9

292_1d8c28a392cd516df57efdd52c2f913b

irREV

Do you have any all black Sno-Cross style helmets that you could bring there for my son?

Like the one on the right.

Jeff

Yes look forward to meeting you

Archived