Jump to content
Turbo Doo

Cochrane. PBR RIDERS FACEBOOK PAGE UPDATES

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, TURBO DOO said:

Ohhhhh..:hyper:

IMG_20191211_114142_587.jpg

3 more weeks till we will be all over those trails, can't wait, picking up Karen's sled on Monday!! Woot Woot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Nunz said:

3 more weeks till we will be all over those trails, can't wait, picking up Karen's sled on Monday!! Woot Woot.

Woot woot!. You mean Karens 2nd sled..:rotflmao::poke2: .

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TURBO DOO said:

Woot woot!. You mean Karens 2nd sled..:rotflmao::poke2: .

hahahahahahaha fu let's not go down that road buddy... It is the sled I will be racing Denis this year though lol.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nunz said:

hahahahahahaha fu let's not go down that road buddy... It is the sled I will be racing Denis this year though lol.

Not sure if your getting my comment!. I was meaning she will have 2 new 2020 Poos in the garage...:poke2::poke2:. Not sure what you where thinking there...

Edited by TURBO DOO
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TURBO DOO said:

Not sure if your getting my comment!. I was meaning she will have 2 new 2020 Poos in the garage...:poke2::poke2:. Not sure what you where thinking there...

lol, I am so bored at work today, was just playing around with ya buddy, I will drive whatever one she doesn't want to drive lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nunz said:

lol, I am so bored at work today, was just playing around with ya buddy, I will drive whatever one she doesn't want to drive lol.

 

They're both new, so you can't go wrong buddy.... you've got the XCR, and what did you order for Karen? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Techdenis007 said:

 

They're both new, so you can't go wrong buddy.... you've got the XCR, and what did you order for Karen? 

She ordered a Red Indy 850 137 with the White Hood as well, it should like pretty sharp. See you in 3 weeks buddy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice colour combination.

 

 

20191207_181443.jpg

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Blake G said:

Nice colour combination.

 

 

20191207_181443.jpg

Roadrunner ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Big Pussy said:

Roadrunner ?

 

Foghorn Leghorn.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Nunz said:

It is the sled I will be racing Denis this year though lol.

Racing??? :o When you were appointed as an OFSC Trail Ambassador I was thoroughly impressed with the personal sacrifices you would be making for the sport...leading by example....keeping to the prescribed 50 kph on the trail....keeping the noise decibels down as to not bother land owners and others....:poke2:

 

As said during the last federal election...give me a leader I'd follow into a fire fight....

Edited by slomo
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, slomo said:

Racing??? :o When you were appointed as an OFSC Trail Ambassador I was thoroughly impressed with the personal sacrifices you would be making for the sport...leading by example....keeping to the prescribed 50 kph on the trail....keeping the noise decibels down as to not bother land owners and others....:poke2:

 

As said during the last federal election...give me a leader I'd follow into a fire fight....

They have these big vast open spaces of water that freeze in the winter time called lakes that are a great place to race. Dot dot dot 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, slomo said:

Racing??? :o When you were appointed as an OFSC Trail Ambassador I was thoroughly impressed with the personal sacrifices you would be making for the sport...leading by example....keeping to the prescribed 50 kph on the trail....keeping the noise decibels down as to not bother land owners and others....:poke2:

 

As said during the last federal election...give me a leader I'd follow into a fire fight....

 

:lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slomo said:

Racing??? :o When you were appointed as an OFSC Trail Ambassador I was thoroughly impressed with the personal sacrifices you would be making for the sport...leading by example....keeping to the prescribed 50 kph on the trail....keeping the noise decibels down as to not bother land owners and others....:poke2:

 

As said during the last federal election...give me a leader I'd follow into a fire fight....

You must have been mistaken we race our paper airplanes in Denis’s back yard behind him..it’s an annual event ..and always the prescribed speed limit of course 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slomo said:

Racing??? :o When you were appointed as an OFSC Trail Ambassador I was thoroughly impressed with the personal sacrifices you would be making for the sport...leading by example....keeping to the prescribed 50 kph on the trail....keeping the noise decibels down as to not bother land owners and others....:poke2:

 

As said during the last federal election...give me a leader I'd follow into a fire fight....

I'm confused (again or still??). Nunz has too many jobs to keep straight. I thought the ambassador job was for Polaris and that was about towing broken Polarii home from the trail. Now I find he's racing paper airplanes for them. I didn't even know Polaris was into those. This in addition to the Go Snowmobiling Ontario Promoter and Club Pres. It's going to be hard to read all the decals on his hood when we meet him on the trail at 50 KPH. LOL

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Nunz said:

You must have been mistaken we race our paper airplanes in Denis’s back yard behind him..it’s an annual event ..and always the prescribed speed limit of course 

 

So hard to make people understand these days ... smh ... :crazy_grn::headbang::rotflmao:

 

4 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

I'm confused (again or still??). Nunz has too many jobs to keep straight. I thought the ambassador job was for Polaris and that was about towing broken Polarii home from the trail. Now I find he's racing paper airplanes for them. I didn't even know Polaris was into those. This in addition to the Go Snowmobiling Ontario Promoter and Club Pres. It's going to be hard to read all the decals on his hood when we meet him on the trail at 50 KPH. LOL

 

The Polaris paper planes are normally aspirated only ... no turbo, and no 4 strokes of course .... 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slomo said:

Well done PLC ....take a year of Latin in high school? ;)

no Latin but 2 years of grade 9 French + 3 weeks of grade 10 French until the teacher told me he felt my time would be better spent at the cafeteria. Remarkably all that schooled French has helped me in our sled travels to Quebec and beyond. I do wish I had paid more attention back in the late 60's.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ITG   a nice welcome to see it this am,    A is open Cochrane to hearst and lots of extra's to boot.   heading out Monday now that there is room to roam.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm tempted to go up today or tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cookster said:

ITG   a nice welcome to see it this am,    A is open Cochrane to hearst and lots of extra's to boot.   heading out Monday now that there is room to roam.

 

I was looking last night and the section East of the warm-up shack at the power line wasn't open yet (where Cochrane and SRF meet).  Nice to see it's all opened up.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Techdenis007 said:

 

I was looking last night and the section East of the warm-up shack at the power line wasn't open yet (where Cochrane and SRF meet).  Nice to see it's all opened up.

 

ya I also seen that last nite..  that section is where I head in to my cottage was waiting for it to open up.   wonder if they did a reroute on A trail, was talk of it as logging on a section of it on the non maintained road. and they where looking for option, used to go by my cottage when they use to reroute, but I heard they where looking for a bit different option as there was a bad hill on the road where the trail came out and met with the road .  not a good spot by any means .   guess I will see soon enough

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cookster said:

ITG   a nice welcome to see it this am,    A is open Cochrane to hearst and lots of extra's to boot.   heading out Monday now that there is room to roam.

The map seems to have changed and there is a stretch of the A trail red again from Opasatika River west to the Monument on Hwy 11 ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AC+YA said:

The map seems to have changed and there is a stretch of the A trail red again from Opasatika River west to the Monument on Hwy 11 ?

Denis mentioned something about a reroute in the area in the works. Maybe just needing the proper paper work and adjusting to the itg? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, reevester said:

Denis mentioned something about a reroute in the area in the works. Maybe just needing the proper paper work and adjusting to the itg? 

I think what Denis wrote about was the trail from the monument going west. The area that is red now is south and east of the monument. If I remember, that area of the trail goes through a lot of bush and swampy areas. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...