Dealer open House Today

zrtkat

Zrtkat& Crew stopped at the dealer today it was their open house lots of food, keg of beer, they had 2 new sleds come in and Guess what they are our 2 new sleds we ordered they had Gary's Thundercat set up they took it out of the crate today,mine was still in the crate so I was able to get the VIN # so we can order our trail permits.

We will pick them up in a week or so I am going to try to sell mine outright first ,then no luck will just trade it in.

20161022_125833_zpsbuqfufga.jpg

1274_zps5bcq79gy.jpg

1273_zpsvmitmixf.jpg

ZRTKAT THE ONLY THING HE GOT TODAY WAS A NEW HAT LOL.I HAVE TO GET ME A NEW ONTARIO CONDITIONS HAT THIS WINTER

20161022_150554_zpshtcheb67.jpg

I hate to say this, but the thunder cat is by far the best looking cat I have ever seen. Fit and finish is so clean. You guys have to check these sleds out. They had a mountain sled all apart to see everything. They did a great job with these new sleds. Everything is tucked in there so tightly, zero wasted space. 

Yes I have to second that, they are great looking sleds for a CAT. Congrats! an hope you get lots of use out of yours this year. 

Awesome looking sled. Etec4 some sort of direct injected 2 stroke cat is using? 

59 minutes ago, Viperules700 said:

Awesome looking sled. Etec4 some sort of direct injected 2 stroke cat is using? 

Ctec4 is cat and Yamaha's 4 stroke engines, this being the new Yamaha motor. 

congrats Kat, and crew. cat does have a direct injection two stroke platform called C-tech. Ski

Always loved that name THUNDERCAT and that is one nice looking sled. 

Well done

• 2 weeks later...

We got 1 sled home today Garys Thundercat mine is still there I have to pick it up by next saturday they do not give you much time to pick it up when you snow check a sled

Greg

20161112_143344_zpswvywa6zz.jpg

Curious... what happens if you don't pick it up on their schedule. You have a sales contract and I assume they have some of your money.

Looks great by the way. It seems most of the new sleds people have been posting here seem to be Cats.

2 hours ago, 02Sled said:

Curious... what happens if you don't pick it up on their schedule. You have a sales contract and I assume they have some of your money.

Looks great by the way. It seems most of the new sleds people have been posting here seem to be Cats.

02Sled

They told me Arctic-cat says it has to be out and registered by the 19th so I am thinking if you do not I will loose my deposit ,it is bad because I still have my 2014 cat I need to sell I cannot have 2 of them so I am hoping to sell it this week or I am going to have to trade it in .

Greg

I can see where Cat would want it registered to qualify for the incentive discounts and I can see where the dealer would need to be paid before they put it in your name. But out their door is a different matter. Our sleds were bought and paid for April 2015 to get the factory rebate but weren't picked up until October 2015 when the dealer brought them to the sled show for me to save me the almost two hour drive there.

dont forget you would have to sell your sled for 13% more than they give on a trade to break even since you only pay tax on the new sled minus the trade

30 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

I can see where Cat would want it registered to qualify for the incentive discounts and I can see where the dealer would need to be paid before they put it in your name. But out their door is a different matter. Our sleds were bought and paid for April 2015 to get the factory rebate but weren't picked up until October 2015 when the dealer brought them to the sled show for me to save me the almost two hour drive there.

dont forget you would have to sell your sled for 13% more than they give on a trade to break even since you only pay tax on the new sled minus the trade

Thats good information ,its hard to sell a sled with no snow on the ground you just have to find the right person 

hopefully I will have some good luck this week

Greg

When I bought my 16 I paid for it by the date Polaris wanted for all their crappie.

I didn't pick the sled up until just before Xmas.

Well I am thinking, there not a monster dealership. And they did sell a lot of thunder cats they had 4 more ready to be picked up. And all the new sleds. Greg's and another person's is sitting in the in a brand new in-closed trailer. They sell sleds and trailers. I will say Greg's looks wicked. The green is so nice. Going to be a fun winter. The triple turbo likes to rev before engagement. Alot different from my tractor twin.

The door dealer in blind river has a sign out about great deals on non currents

57 minutes ago, soupkids said:

The door dealer in blind river has a sign out about great deals on non currents

What sizes of non current DOORS do they have.... Couldn't resist.... Damn auto correct 

Stupid auto correct !!!!

6 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Looking good Zrtkat..

thanks Jeff

talked to my dealer today she is giving me a little more time to sell my old sled ,she said by the end of the month so hopefully I can sell my Crosstour and pick up my Crosstrek,it is all together and ready for me to pick up.

Greg

1 hour ago, zrtkat said:

thanks Jeff

talked to my dealer today she is giving me a little more time to sell my old sled ,she said by the end of the month so hopefully I can sell my Crosstour and pick up my Crosstrek,it is all together and ready for me to pick up.

Greg

Looking forward to pics..

Archived