plan ahead Dubreuilville, no fuel next saturday feb 6th 2016

skidooboy

Just a heads up for those that maybe in the area... Big Reg let me know that Algoma Power will have all power shut off in town, on saturday feb 6th from 9:00am to 5:00pm. with no power, there will be NO POWER TO PUMP FUEL AT THE GAS BAR, and limited services in town. call ahead, plan ahead. Ski

Also affects Hawk Junction, saw a sign in the Big Bear today saying they would be closed as well.  Less critical unless you really needed that big bear burger.  

Should be I haven't heard anything yet and our power line comes in from the west (Manitouwadge) not the east.  Also the gas station has a backup generator and is always open during outages.  Let me know if you will be coming down Saturday and I can try and meet up.  

Will Hornepayne be ok on Saturday? We will possibly be coming down from Hearst with the group of Oc members..

IQ, unless plans have changed, I think you have the wrong day for our trip to Hornepayne for lunch.  The earlier posts about specific riding plans for this trip, plus discussions with sledjunk and Nunz (and input from Denis), indicated that our OC group would all be riding to Hornepayne for lunch on Friday, and returning to Hearst that night. 

That was the plan, yes.

Here's the information I have seen in posts.

Hiding it in this thread, so Nunz doesn't get excited and go "Woot Woot" again.

LOL

post-22473-0-38182400-1454218085_thumb.jpg

EDIT: SPREADSHEET LINK ADDED TO FEB 3 - 6 NORTHERN CORRIDOR RIDE THREAD

Ok small woot woot, Blake I'm so happy you and Emily are coming up. See u in a few days!!!

Amendola1 will be up Thursday night late in Hearst.

Here's the information I have seen in posts.

Hiding it in this thread, so Nunz doesn't get excited and go "Woot Woot" again.

LOL

attachicon.gifOC Hearst Invasion Feb 2016.jpg

OK, I'll "Woot Woot" then...glad to hear you will be with us in Hearst, Blake.  How's your back holding up?

Ok small woot woot, Blake I'm so happy you and Emily are coming up. See u in a few days!!!

Amendola1 will be up Thursday night late in Hearst.

I'm happy too. I added Sean to the spreadsheet, which is viewable with the following link.

As far as I know, the spreadsheet information is already published in various posts on the OC site, but If anyone wants me to change or remove the spreadsheet, just let me know.

If I see any new information on this site, I will update the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jDk5U19cMclC0XYtlmUnb8eOZ-hcckBJbeFjuq3b84g/edit#gid=0

EDIT: SPREADSHEET LINK ADDED TO FEB 3 - 6 NORTHERN CORRIDOR RIDE THREAD

That is great news. I'm very happy for all of you.

OK, I'll "Woot Woot" then...glad to hear you will be with us in Hearst, Blake.  

How's your back holding up?

The back is 75 to 90 percent, which is basically normal. Lots of times I don't like riding on consecutive days, depending on trail conditions.

I'll probably sit out some of the ride time to take naps.

woot,woot.heading up thurs for the full pull tour...bill & carter may come fri-sun

Have fun. Ride to dub Is awesome. Another day in that area to head south to wawa and back would be neat. Roller coster ride that way. Starts to become interesting around hornepayne. Loved the ride from hornepayne to dub.

Yes sorry guys, I did mean Friday's ride to Hornepayne. We are heading up to Cochrane Wednesday, riding to Hearst Thursday, riding with the group Friday down into hornepayne, basing out of Hearst, and we are riding back to Cochrane on Saturday. Looking forward it.....

woot,woot.heading up thurs for the full pull tour...bill & carter may come fri-sun

Hope Bill and Carter do the deed.

Now we have 2 threads for Dub power outage-slash-hearst invasion, plus a couple more for hearst invasion itself. Thats a lot of woot wootin'.

Was...and still is???

Yes it is, just to be clear.

bumping this to the top as a reminder for tomorrow... no power in Dub, or hawk junction 9a-5p tomorrow. plan ahead. Ski

Archived