2016 Haliburton Trail and Snow Conditions

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time I checked the trails were listed as yellow but we've had a lot of rain. The lakes had a nice amount of snow and now are standing water. The trails have definately taken a beating with this rain. Good news is snow in the forecast. Hopefully people stayed off the trails today and saved the base.

The last time I checked the trails were listed as yellow but we've had a lot of rain. The lakes had a nice amount of snow and now are standing water. The trails have definately taken a beating with this rain. Good news is snow in the forecast. Hopefully people stayed off the trails today and saved the base.

not likely I saw sleds in dorset today and on the lakes. Unless we get crazy cold and a foot of snow haliburton is toast

Only need enough snow to get them into the trailer but I'm counting on cold and one more shot of snow to hit Hali. Glad I got in ~400 miles last week.

Is the B from Hali to Whitney in any kinda shape for us to ride back? we're parked in hali. when we left there wasn't anything left until the E B intersection. we were told the B was rough so took the E. anf it was bad. didn't improve much till the e109. great trails up here

2up, with the rain and warm temps it did not get groomed. If you need help call the HCSA # 705 457 4263 The groomers in need of repair are at the clubhouse and will be repaired today and we will go out as soon as the weather permits.

Livin'

The B from Whitney is in rough shape, went to check it out yesterday. Tons of sleds on it all day and 2 to 3 ft moguls the whole way. Going to be a slow rough ride, good luck.

Is the B from Hali to Whitney in any kinda shape for us to ride back? we're parked in hali. when we left there wasn't anything left until the E B intersection. we were told the B was rough so took the E. anf it was bad. didn't improve much till the e109. great trails up here

Bottom of the 9th with 2 outs... but it's looking good ! Potential for 30 cm snow on Wednesday and Thursday. Even more on the weekend. Keep the faith !

post-23147-0-03072900-1456154386_thumb.jpg

if it snows we will groom.

Livin'

if it snows we will groom.

Livin'

You da man !

Checked the weather network and there calling for 20 cm's wed., 5-10 on thurs. and another 7-14 on sat. and sun. Could be a good week. Let i snow.

That would suit us fine, groomers will go.

Livin'

For those of you that enter Redstone Lake from the Redstone lake Dam out to the right of the big Island be aware there is a good size pressure crack enough to knock you off your sled.

WunderF thanks for posting that, things change so quickly on the trails the more eyes the better!

Livin'

Gobills, enough for us to go!! Whitney done last nite and again today. We have a couple of groomers down but all remaining groomers will be out in the next couple of hours!!

Livin'

Hard to tell how much we've had as it's very windy. Still snowing and best estimate at this point is minimum 5 cm.

Archived