Advertising???

Baylaker

Are there any rules for advertising on this site? I have friends who want to advertise their rooms for rent to snowmobilers or any time of year. Just wondering what the rules are. Thanks

Hey Baylaker.. If your friend is a private cottage owner, it's OK for him to post his cottage for rent and members can send him a PM for more information... If he has a business, becoming a forum sponsor is neccessary.. Happy Trails.. Rick

Ok thanks!

Hey Baylaker.. If your friend is a private cottage owner, it's OK for him to post his cottage for rent and members can send him a PM for more information... If he has a business, becoming a forum sponsor is neccessary.. Happy Trails.. Rick

Do you have to pay to become a forum sponsor? If so who takes the money??

Do you have to pay to become a forum sponsor? If so who takes the money??

Yes, advertisers pay to become sponsors. And the money goes towards "keeping the lights on". If you count the sponsors x actual ads, you'll see that it's a labour of love.  

Yes, advertisers pay to become sponsors. And the money goes towards "keeping the lights on". If you count the sponsors x actual ads, you'll see that it's a labour of love.  

And a well done labour of love! A very big THANK YOU to all who make this forum something I look forward to on a daily basis during the white and fringe seasons.

Cool sounds good. Love the site

Anyone looking forum sponsorship should PM Domino...

Hummmmmmm sounds like a sales pitch from the orginal inventor! Great job on the site for sure! New dundee sure misses the traffic lol.

Hummmmmmm sounds like a sales pitch from the orginal inventor! Great job on the site for sure! New dundee sure misses the traffic lol.

Hey Steve.. It sure has been a long timé!!! I seen that Mason got married this summer... Happy Trails

An advertiser gets a dedicated audience of real sledders it is the best blast for the buck of advertising in the industry

Very true. Hard to advertise anywhere else really. So many advertisements on the maps it's overwhelming

I know I will go out of my way to support a business that supports the sledding community. I have gone extra distance passing by those that don't support us in favour of those that do and encourage everyone else to do the same.

I truely appreciate those that support the snowmobiling community.  Its done in many ways, through sponsorship of this site is only one of the ways.

If you look at Wildbill, not only does he sponsor our forum, he supports his club and district, as well as operates a groomer.  This while trying to run a business that keeps us on the snow.  That is certainly dedication.

Ron at Gowganda Lake Lodge, another sponsor who  also supports his club.  Visiting Ron and Giselle at GLL is like visiting Family.

It is the type of people who I met snowmobiling that encouraged me to keep snowmobiling.  The community here on OCC is an online gathering of friends.  It is here to stay, with or without sponsors. Although our sponsors are definitely appreciated and make it a lot easier to keep the forum running efficiently and on the best web servers!

Support those who support us, in any way!

Archived