Ontario Conditions 2014/15 Long sleeve T-Shirts

Reved

Shirt size  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What size do you wear in a long sleeved t-shirt?

I'm trying to get an oder in for a couple dozen. Everyone is busy at this time of year. I am also having some more toques made, the black and gold and a different style all black and a royal blue and black version.

If you do order these can we please be included.  I would love to have one for the hubby XL and one for me Large.  Pm me if you do go with this.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go for a couple of them, size 2XL.

Id also go for a couple of XXXL Thanks

Large tall for me.

Reved, if this order is still happening (and I'm not already too late), a large would likely do, if available in tall size...XL if not.

No your not too late I was putting in an order for 3 dozen. The people I have talked to can't produce anything until January.

Did Custom John order a triple X L?

Did Custom John order a triple X L?

Be sure to get cash up front

No your not too late I was putting in an order for 3 dozen. The people I have talked to can't produce anything until January.

Do you have a paypal account?  If you do why don't you start taking payments to process the order much easier?  PM me if you do, I definitely want a couple.  Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!

I don't know if Reved uses PayPal, but I do know he accepts Interac email transfers.

Blake just cited the easiest way to do it. Email transfer direct from your bank to their bank. I've used it a number of times. Easy painless and in their account as soon as they acknowledge the email coming in.

I would like to get one Large and one XL if you can do it please. Prefer the blue colours if available but anything will work. Please PM  me with how much and how to pay you. Thanks for your efforts.

Be sure to get cash up front

I was one of his first customers and was pleased with his work. He ran into trouble after that. I even heard people complaining he was caught riding there sled on the weekend, when it was suppose to be in the shop for work.

• 3 weeks later...

News on long sleeved T's will be posted early next week. New toque colours also.

The Long Sleeve T shirts are now available. The new toques are also in. see the Pinned thread.

The Long Sleeve T shirts are now available. The new toques are also in. see the Pinned thread.

scott i'll take 2 long sleeved 3x large...thx

Would like to order 1 long sleeved shirt. 2xl. Thx for doing this.

I'm in for a 3xl pm sent, thanks for this.

1 medium long sleeve please. pm sent

1 large long sleeve, 1 XL long sleeve

Thanks for doing this for us!!!  pm sent

Archived