Rider goes thru ice

snowchopper

I guess its true. You can't fix stupid.

... but he was smart enough to be wearing a floation suit. Probably saved his life, especially after he got out of the drink. Those suits wick off the water and start making heat immediately. As many people die from the resulting hypothermia as the drowning incidents.

From where he went in Bill if you looked east you would see Parry Sound. Strong currents, deep water.

From where he went in Bill if you looked east you would see Parry Sound. Strong currents, deep water.

ya, I don't know what the hell would possess a person to go out on that ice in the first place, maybe they wanted to get a different view of the grotto. Retarded. I bet the mnr has something to say about the sled on the bottom too.....unless they are lookin for another dive attraction, although that may be a tad deep, don't know, I don't dive.

Glad they survived.

Noticed a northern volunteer (Dennis) had ice-picks during a recent tour of an ice cave . Good idea.

Glad they survived.

Noticed a northern volunteer (Dennis) had ice-picks during a recent tour of an ice cave . Good idea.

I wonder if we'll see Dennis on OC?

Glad they survived.

The guy in this video is honestly so dumb. You can just tell by looking at it the ice is unsafe!

I don't have a floater suit, but I wear a salus lifejacket under my coat. It is suprisingly comfortable and adds warmth with minimal bulkiness (i'm wearing it in my avatar). I also carry ice picks. The lifejacket works great, but it won't provide the hypothermia protection once I get out the water

Aren't you all glad I made it back to shore! Lameo!

Archived