zrtkat and crew in Hearst

zrtkat

Good evening from hearst we had another great day of riding from Cochrane to Hearst never seen a sled coming at us all day , they say sled traffic is low this year and I believe it. we are happy to be in motel early tonight temperature is really dropping fast tonight.

The A trail was perfect today all the way to Hearst wide open trails ZRTKAT was into his turbo today :hyper: love the power of the Turbo and handling of my crosstour,zrtkat and crew will be heading to Wawa tommorrow , seen 2 groomers today hitting the A trail :right_on:

We have 3 more days of riding my new Cat is showing over 1400 miles so far :right_on:

time for dinner

have a great night

zrtkat & crew

cochranetohearst001_zps6a3e8cc3.jpg

cochranetohearst005_zpsd45d94a1.jpg

cochranetohearst008_zps4cc4437e.jpg

cochranetohearst010_zps993ccde4.jpg

cochranetohearst011_zpsaba466e3.jpg

cochranetohearst012_zps906a47a9.jpg

cochranetohearst013_zpse080273e.jpg

looks like a great trip

trails look amazing & you guys have northern ont to yourselves...great pics & report...thx

Nice pics Greg, the pic with Timmys in the background? Did you make the skidoo park by himself or does he just have his back to the kitty cats? Just kidding, nice tour you have going, keep up the reports.

Jim

awesome report and pics Greg!

have fun tomorrow. enjoy the 250 miles to wawa. it should be a great ride. Ski

Nice pics Greg, the pic with Timmys in the background? Did you make the skidoo park by himself or does he just have his back to the kitty cats? Just kidding, nice tour you have going, keep up the reports.

Jim

Thanks Jim

a few days left of reporting

have a great night

Greg

awesome report and pics Greg!

have fun tomorrow. enjoy the 250 miles to wawa. it should be a great ride. Ski

Thanks Ski

before you know it you will be back up here riding

enjoying the snow

Thanks for posting the pics Greg.  The trails look amazing.  

Welcome to Hearst !  Enjoy the trails up here !

Welcome to Hearst !  Enjoy the trails up here !

thanks the trails are great looks cold outside this morning

time for breakfast and some coffee

have a great day

Greg

Greg, you should walk accross the street to B&B skidoo and say Hi to Denis, they usually have a great selection of skidoo gear, and sledding stuff. always, liked going in there on our travels. bought lots of sweatshirts, hats, parts i was having a hard time getting in the states, sled bar gauntlets when it was cccccold, ect... Ski

Greg, you should walk accross the street to B&B skidoo and say Hi to Denis, they usually have a great selection of skidoo gear, and sledding stuff. always, liked going in there on our travels. bought lots of sweatshirts, hats, parts i was having a hard time getting in the states, sled bar gauntlets when it was cccccold, ect... Ski

Thamks Ski

we are staying at the champion hotel will check it out

might need a extra sweatshirt this morning

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR outside

have a great day

Greg

denis007

stopped by this morning on his way to work

it was nice meeting you dennis

have a great day

Greg

One of your pics above was taken just South of the Hwy 11 crossing of the A trail near the Reesor Siding memorial, I took almost the same pic 2 weeks ago !  Can't wait for the next batch of your pics going to Wawa ....  :drool2:

4 more days till we are in Kirkland Lake, Your posts are amazing seeing where we will be very soon, Enjoy the rest of your trip!!!

Nunz

Thamks Ski

we are staying at the champion hotel will check it out

might need a extra sweatshirt this morning

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR outside

have a great day

Greg

I think they need to change the sign. 

EVERYBODY calls it that!

http://www.companion-hotel-motel.ca/

Greg make sure to take the trail from Dub. to wawa as the magpie river is VERY rough, trail is freshly groomed on wawa end :)

sled2nr

wish I would have read this message before we left lol. we took the magpie it was horrible like you said , that magpie took its toll on zrtkat

thanks for trying to warn me

Greg

we are staying at the champion hotel

I think they need to change the sign. 

EVERYBODY calls it that

I'll suggest it to Mona ... she'll get a giggle out of that !

These guys appreciate Ontario more than most of its residents ride on and have fun. 

Wildbill

we do appreciate the nice groomed trails of ontario it is the only place I ride anymore , wish I could visit more than once a year and ride but too far of a distance for us we enjoy the people we meet and have always had a great time :icon_photo:

have a great weekend

Greg

Wildbill

we do appreciate the nice groomed trails of ontario it is the only place I ride anymore , wish I could visit more than once a year and ride but too far of a distance for us we enjoy the people we meet and have always had a great time :icon_photo:

have a great weekend

Greg

hopefully one day you will make it Parry Sound and say hello

I miss your reports already Greg.  I looked forward to reading them after a hard day at work.  Now it's Nunz turn and after that it will be IQ turbos..... maybe next year it will be mine :-)

I miss your reports already Greg.  I looked forward to reading them after a hard day at work.  Now it's Nunz turn and after that it will be IQ turbos..... maybe next year it will be mine :-)

LEAF

I miss not riding already but the vacation is over have to go back to work tuesday so I will be visiting the forum daily looking for reports on trails , hope you get to ride soon will be looking for you on the trails next winter.

Greg

Archived