Permit sales

Blackstar

St Clements Snowmobile Club wishes to thank all those who chose to buy your permits from us this season.

Permit sales for the club reached record numbers, out selling last season sales by more than double so far.

:icon_clapclap:

This is great news. Congratulations and enjoy the season.

that's great news, always helps to have a decent winter the year before

That`s good to hear. I bought 2 of mine for your area. You guys always do good work on your trails even with a shortage of snow. My area gets my money no more!

St Clements Snowmobile Club wishes to thank all those who chose to buy your permits from us this season.

Permit sales for the club reached record numbers, out selling last season sales by more

than double so far.

:icon_clapclap:

Great news! I wonder how the GTA made out with overall permit sales!

no clubs in toronto

:umno:

GTA is much more than Toronto.  It includes York and Durham regions among others.  We are part of GTA and our sales are waaaaay down.  Poaching from neighbour clubs and districts doesn't help, either.

no clubs in toronto

They use to sell 34000 permits though, when they had snow back in 1999! Gta stands for Golden Triangle Snomobile association! Groomer association for approx 10 clubs.

They use to sell 34000 permits though, when they had snow back in 1999! Gta stands for Golden Triangle Snomobile association! Groomer association for approx 10 clubs.

Wouldn't that be GTSA?

Wouldn't that be GTSA?

The S is silent!

Wouldn't that be GTSA?

Sledjunk wins the Spelling Bee. Viper 700 goes back to school for spelling and math. There's 12 clubs in the GTSA.

Sledjunk wins the Spelling Bee. Viper 700 goes back to school for spelling and math. There's 12 clubs in the GTSA.

So how many permits did the association receive!

I think your 34000 permit sales are off by a factor of 10

You may need to explain that factor business in math class Rob.

Tough crowd

o mossy...you can't get enuff of vr7....

Any word on how the trails are coming along in the St. Clements area, Kitchener Waterloo area ?

I believe they were finishing off the staking and signage today for St Clements. I see most of the other clubs in the area are in the same condition.

Now we wait for snow and cold and pray the rain stays away.

Archived