Permit sales

Blackstar

I didn't hear an official number but sales are up for the GTSA.

....but what about the GTA?

....but what about the GTA?

If they had snow, they would sell 400k permits! just need to turn the highways into trails in the winter and stop sanding and salting and plowing them. Just like the good ole days!

If they had snow, they would sell 400k permits! just need to turn the highways into trails in the winter and stop sanding and salting and plowing them. Just like the good ole days!

You got my vote for president of that club!

You got my vote for president of that club!

Best part is our speed limit would be 100km/hr. The signs are already up!

I had a great laugh about the math and spelling  comments.  Must be the fact that I'm a teacher.  Let the pot shots begin now. 

Anyway my club SHD (Science Hill Drifters) isn't too far from some of you guys.  Our sales are up only about 1% but up is up but the most important thing is to stop that downward trend in permit sales. 

We have been out doing some pregrooming and final trail staking, and low and behold we get a weak snow storm.  By no means are we anywhere near opening but its off to one the best starts I can remember in recent years.

I have been wondering if anyone has headed off to Barry's Bay to ride some of their green?

Just a quick update guys- St.Clements trails are currently in good shape thanks to the hard work of our club volunteers. We are currently trying to get the final inspection completed for sign off. We can't complete the final inspection or do more trail work due to the fact that there is too much drifted snow in ditches and at gate openings to get our 4 wheeler through. On the other hand there isn't enough snow to run sleds through wind blown bare fields. Until this weekend's weather sorts itself out we are on hold. Think Snow!

Archived