Hydro Property - Cost for use proposal

yamahas

Essentially I was suggesting that everyone has the option to move to somewhere that conditions are overall more favourable in their mind.

you always seem to be putting your foot in your mouth, or trying to put it in someone ass....lol

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A LUP can be cancelled by either party with 30 days written notice to the other so if Hydro withdraws a LUP that is the end of it.

Hopefully the politicians will kill or modify this proposal to assist the OFSC, otherwise it could be a huge problem.

Even moving our trail in a few spots to achieve 15 metres clearance would be a huge expense.

yes they can be cancelled , but you have to get them every year as far as I remember

you always seem to be putting your foot in your mouth, or trying to put it in someone ass....lol

If you read what I said instead of taking something out of context I said that weighing all pros and cons regarding living in Ontario considered I wouldn't choose to live anywhere else. Basically if someone were to look at the pros and cons of living in Ontario for their own situation and the cons outweigh the pros you have the option to move elsewhere. I disagree with your comment of foot in mouth. I am not changing my position. I love living in Ontario. If someone doesen't they have an option.

If you read what I said instead of taking something out of context I said that weighing all pros and cons regarding living in Ontario considered I wouldn't choose to live anywhere else. Basically if someone were to look at the pros and cons of living in Ontario for their own situation and the cons outweigh the pros you have the option to move elsewhere. I disagree with your comment of foot in mouth. I am not changing my position. I love living in Ontario. If someone doesen't they have an option.

I love living in Ontario as well, I've made it my home. I just wish I had Manitoba's prices for hydro! Seems like an innocent thing to say.

We all have the option to leave! Telling someone that after he posts about the cost of Manitoba hydro just seemed a bit harsh and why I said Nice! Wishing for lower hydro costs is a far cry from running down Ontario. Though just because somewhere else has higher hydro does not make ours a bargin unless those with lower hydro make ours seem overpriced by comparison.

i always heard home is were your heart is,, then iv'e heard home is were you hang your hat. so many choices. if all i had to worry about in life was hydro then it would be pretty simple.

I've been to a lot of places across Canada and the US... Can't think of any other place if want to live... However Whistler BC is a damn nice place :)

I've been to a lot of places across Canada and the US... Can't think of any other place if want to live... However Whistler BC is a damn nice place :)

X2 on whistler! You can ride your sled in November too!

Lots of places in Canada I would like to visit but coming home is always the best.

Lots of places in Canada I would like to visit but coming home is always the best.

Home is where the heart is

Let's look at the basics of Hydro's plan.

Most,but not all ill mangled business will generate a increase to compensate for short falls.

A one time increase looks poor in the public eye so over a quarterly increase of ,let says just 3%'each time is not that bad in the publics eye.

Now the kicker is let's make ourselves look like a business that's looking out in the best interest of themselves or pardon me "the general public"

The leftist side of the political spectrum will support this an Hydro will look like they are doing there job.

I imagine a few of you have ventured on these lands during the off season ?

You want taxes paid on donkey trails ? We'll then show me a plan that supports you also maintaining them for our tax dollars.

take the money we pay for road tax on our fuel purchases and send it to them,,,,

pee on them. Give us back the money we pay on road tax so we can use it on trails

lobby the gov for that,,, at least my plan has a chance,,,

I heard on the news today (The Wolf out of Peterboro) that this story has finally hit the media. The report said that OFSC trail permit prices might have to be increased due to Hydro One's proposal to ask the OFSC to pay for half of the property taxes on land that the trails use.

Any other reports out there in the media? There's got to be something else to cover besides Rob Ford & the typhoon in the Phillipines.

dp

I heard on the news today (The Wolf out of Peterboro) that this story has finally hit the media. The report said that OFSC trail permit prices might have to be increased due to Hydro One's proposal to ask the OFSC to pay for half of the property taxes on land that the trails use.

Any other reports out there in the media? There's got to be something else to cover besides Rob Ford & the typhoon in the Phillipines.

rob ''typhoon'' ford

Has anyone actually seen anything in writing concerning Hydro One's proposal?

If so please post it so we can comment on something factual.

Someone from the OFSC should have this info you would think

, now the site wont let me copy and paste. is there any one looking after it to fix any of the things that are wrong.

anyway talk 1010 had a few words on this

, now the site wont let me copy and paste. is there any one looking after it to fix any of the things that are wrong.

anyway talk 1010 had a few words on this

Lucky,  Which site won't let you copy and Paste? 

This site is working fine, so I assume you are referring to another site. 

Lucky,  Which site won't let you copy and Paste? 

This site is working fine, so I assume you are referring to another site. 

There are certain sites that you copy off of, you can not paste on other sites, not sure if it has to do with format, but I have noticed that on some sites

Domino - is there any way to load high res jpg images, always get the message, too high resolution

How can I reduce size of photos?

Thanks - BB

Create a Photobucket account, it works great and does not use up OC.com server space

www.photobucket.com

I use that site and copy and paste my photos and videos, it is real easy to use and you can keep your photos and vids all in one place

another option

www.infranview.com is great program you download that will help you resize/crop your photos been using that since 2006

Archived