Where are you riding this weekend?

sledjunk

Two options at this point. Seguin and the 400 east and north or Midland to Collingwood.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless the temp gets about -20, nowhere !!

I'll be riding a bar stool in Cuba this weekend. Then a lounger by the pool all week. In an effort to save money I booked a Fri-Fri vacation. (or so she thinks...really wanted to not waste two weekends at the beach)

I'll be riding a bar stool in Cuba this weekend. Then a lounger by the pool all week. In an effort to save money I booked a Fri-Fri vacation. (or so she thinks...really wanted to not waste two weekends at the beach)

My condolences! :lol:

Heading to hunt camp Port Loring area to see how things are.Have new dock material to haul in but not this trip.Can report Tuesday whether good or bad.

Anyone going up to the North Ridge Inn in Sundridge?

Heading to hunt camp Port Loring area to see how things are.Have new dock material to haul in but not this trip.Can report Tuesday whether good or bad.

A report from there would be appreciated. The Argyle club has its poker run next weekend. I see that the trails are yellow - limited - would like to know how limited they are!

D9.( Owen Sound).put about 211k on today. Good riding. some crap but for the most it was great.

Ok I was hoping to ride local by February and thats not going to happen so we are heading north again somewhere there is snow.Where is everyone going this weekend?.

Hey Dean,(ApeXMAN) I'd love to tag along depending on what you were thinking. Brand new double 12 foot trailer thats been used only once. Also hoping to go somewhere March 11-15 (original plan was New Liskeard like few years back so I can ride Quebec as well as Ontario)

email , or message here if any interest in any of the above.

Heading back to Sault Ste. Marie. It was great and I hope it will be seeing some new snow today after the warmup. Aubrey Falls had lots of snow too. We rode to Blind river and spent a night in Elliot lake.

This is near Aubrey Falls on the Domtar Road 2 day ago.IMG_1208.jpg

I am not sure yet. I figure I will wait and see what the IAFG says tomorrow. Maybe Bancroft? We'll see.

Hey Dean,(ApeXMAN) I'd love to tag along depending on what you were thinking. Brand new double 12 foot trailer thats been used only once. Also hoping to go somewhere March 11-15 (original plan was New Liskeard like few years back so I can ride Quebec as well as Ontario)

email , or message here if any interest in any of the above.

Hey Rick we (girl friend and me) were up in Bancroft last weekend and it was good .We want to head over to Kearney area but until we get a report (its closed now)we may head northeast to Bancroft again.We start our weekend on Friday morning and if you don't mind ridding with two slow Yamahas you are more then welcome to tag a long.Is your new trailer a double?

Heading back to Sault Ste. Marie. It was great and I hope it will be seeing some new snow today after the warmup. Aubrey Falls had lots of snow too. We rode to Blind river and spent a night in Elliot lake.

Thats the stuff I have been looking for.It needs to be a couple hours closer to me for a weekend run.Thanks for the picture I haven't been anywhere like that this winter.

Hey Rick we (girl friend and me) were up in Bancroft last weekend and it was good .We want to head over to Kearney area but until we get a report (its closed now)we may head northeast to Bancroft again.We start our weekend on Friday morning and if you don't mind ridding with two slow Yamahas you are more then welcome to tag a long.Is your new trailer a double?

Where do you stay in Bancroft? I am thinking of that area as a possibility and generally stay at Bancroft Inn and Suites.

We have just dropped in Bancroft and then head up to Pembroke/Petawawa for the night and then ride back on different trails the next day.We have a extra day to ride so it may be a good time to ride the club trails in the area.

While I very much appreciate that you would let me tag along with you and the missus, I wouldn't want to cramp your style. Might be an early Valentines weekend for you two.

My trailer is a 12 foot double enclosed. I still only have one sled, so there's always room for another one, and since I pretty much have to go through Toronto to go anywhere north, I could always swing by Uxbridge.

Keep March in mind. I never did get to ride with you that time.

Great pic AC+YA

We were in Kearney last weekend. The roads were hard packed snow but may be bare now. The trails in the open were good but those through the trees had very little snow cover. There were lots of pine needles showing through and rocks popping up. By now likely lots of bare spots. Hopefully they will see much needed snow over the next couple of days or it could be rough.

We might sit and wait this weekend out..Going to the NORTHERN CORRIDOR DU NORD Wed Feb 9, 5 days of riding!!!CANNOT WAIT..But we MIGHT ride this weekend somewhere..

Was raining pretty good driving home from northbay last night. I imagine Kearny will be wiped out, some thing with hailburton. Calling for any where from 20 to 60 mm of rain for most area's. pembroke and east side of park will Be ok, once they get new snow, since there are no water ways.

Thanks 02 for the info.Bancroft is looking good now .

where am i riding this weekend......in bed with the wife...no snow? :hyper:

LondonCalling, if conditions stay green, I will likely head to Bancroft this weekend. I will decide tomorrow.

Archived