Where are you riding this weekend?

sledjunk

How are the trails around Elmira

Brutal now. Been mild for three days and it I'd too warm to groom and guys have been on the trails tearing them up.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be great If with this warm weather people would stay off the trails. But I don't think that'll happen. Trails around here are still good but we don't get the traffic that other places get. Temps gettin to -6 tonight might see the groomer running around here. If not tonight I'm sure It'll be out tomorrow sat and Sunday. With breaks during peak riding hours(11am-4pm)

Warm wet weather this week has kicked the crap out of our trails.

Off to Pinestone with GF :drool-1: 4 days of FUN :drool2: on the trails.

riding Friday and Saturday....eastern Manitoba northwestern Ontario...plan to do approximately 550 miles total

Hoping to ride our local trails in the Port Severn Midland area. Spent most of the week somewhat under the weather and hoping to feel well enough to do ride by Saturday.

Warm wet weather this week has kicked the crap out of our trails.

any update on those trails Louisa. considered dropping in barrie and heading north in the morning. any info is much appreciated.

Parry Sound for the poker run, if your ridding in the area I will be on a green sled (AC JAG), red and back ice rider, blue gloves and a purple and blue helmut with my little guy.

Parry Sound for the poker run, if your ridding in the area I will be on a green sled (AC JAG), red and back ice rider, blue gloves and a purple and blue helmut with my little guy.

It was great to have you there your little guy is a champ.

thanks Bill, we really had a good time. Dinner was great, but best of all was all the people we met. thanks again, and remember me for next year and I will try to get you some silent auction items.

The highways in California,with the top down on the mustang convertible we are renting.

• 2 weeks later...

Heading up to Elk Lake this weekend. Looking forward to some good riding.

Heading up to Elk Lake this weekend. Looking forward to some good riding.

Be sure to post a report, with at least a few of the 3,714 pics you'll no doubt be taking with your helmet cam, SJ... :poke2:

I'll look forward to hearing about your accommodations.

Have fun, and stay safe.

Conditions should be great, from reports. Also, we did get a chance to look through one of the cabins when we were there for lunch last week. They look quite nice and the hosts are very friendly and accommodating.

I will post more after the weekend.

You are right about the umpty-four thousand photos. They are kind of overwhelming to go through. We saw a moose on the trail last Friday or Saturday, and I know that the camera was on at that point, but I couldn't find the shots :oops:

Riding from Winnipeg to North Dakota and back tomorrow unless plans change something like 400+klicks

Archived