How'd You Find OC?

revrnd

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FreezerBurnt, on 22 Feb 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

Got invited by a couple of Ex members who thought it would be fun to get me banned

Oh the irony seeing that they are no longer here and LuvMyViper seen through their ruse being he knew me from the TrailConditions.com

WOW really.. They were stupid infidels before I figured them out.. They didn't know that I always liked you and wanted you here on oc.com.. I'm glad they're gone and you're still here :)

PS: I miss doing winter forecasts :)

Saw an OC sticker on the washroom mirror at the St. Clements Snowmobile club right beside the Piston Lake Cruisers Sticker (Mens washroom by the way).

Saw an OC sticker on the washroom mirror at the St. Clements Snowmobile club right beside the Piston Lake Cruisers Sticker (Mens washroom by the way).

That was one of the ones I put up :).. I love visiting the St. Clements SC Clubhouse.

PS:  I asked if I could put the sticker there

Google

sledjunk to last 3 posts & willbill...i may have 20 or so left,could drop them at perf rec in cumberland beach...

get a few custom stickers made for guys

stickers002_zps20b8ed21.jpg

sledjunk to last 3 posts & willbill...i may have 20 or so left,could drop them at perf rec in cumberland beach... get a few custom stickers made for guys stickers002_zps20b8ed21.jpg

That's awesome! 

Steve C told me about it

WOW really.. They were stupid infidels before I figured them out.. They didn't know that I always liked you and wanted you here on oc.com.. I'm glad they're gone and you're still here :)

PS: I miss doing winter forecasts :)

Yup the winter forecasts were fun with the links to the weather weenie sites lol and the OC.com Dancers :D

found it on line ones day

That was one of the ones I put up :).. I love visiting the St. Clements SC Clubhouse.

PS:  I asked if I could put the sticker there

PSS: I didn't (I helped keeping the place clean back then)

Who still has there oc hat?

I can't remember but it is refreshing.... great group of people with a strong common bond. Some of the best discussions and information around sledding that can be found.

Met LMV many years ago at a motel bar in Port Sydney. First time in the area and he gave us some great locations to ride to.

Still have the ball caps...Answer-F OTC 

I got mine .

Bathroom mirror at the Firehouse.  Got stickers from WB   Thanks .

LMV invited me to it from one of the other forums.

Got them all...no sticker's left.....can't remember how I ended up here....lol

Archived