Ted Day 2011 Communication Award

Big Reg

Congratulations Guys. I thought it was quite notable when GG mentioned OC.Com in his acceptance.

Well Done! :right_on::right_on:

congrats guys....

way to go guys. i am glad you can get some recognition for all of the hard work you guys put in, under circumstances that would make most give up.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, IN THE END IT IS WORTH IT, AND IT IS YOUR LEGACY FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR COMMUNITY. ski

This is absolutely a well deserved award. I can personally say that it was Luc's internet posts that drew me up to his town and district for the first time back in the early 2000's. I remember Luc back in those days and his internet presence and fame grew.

Keep up the great work that the two of you do for snowmobiling and your town.

Once again, congrats!

A well deserved award!

The two of you are ambassadors of this sport.

A well deserved award!

The two of you are ambassadors of this sport.

X2....... :right_on:

Congratulations Guys. I thought it was quite notable when GG mentioned OC.Com in his acceptance.

Well Done! :right_on::right_on:

I remember reading many posts from GG and Ox on trailconditions.com many many years ago. That was back when billy bob was winding all the sledders up, I still laugh just thinking about it.

I remember reading many posts from GG and Ox on trailconditions.com many many years ago. That was back when billy bob was winding all the sledders up, I still laugh just thinking about it.

BillyBob !! LOL ! :D

Well Done GG and BigReg ! Congrats !!

Billy bob.... OMG oh yeah.... Whoo the Hell was that? he had a few good one.."I rip down the trails with my quad......." lol those where the days I look at tc it says I joined in 2004 but the site had been redone and we had to re register..... I wonder how old it was..... I must of joined it in the late 90s at around 97, 98 maybe...

That was probly you STG lol it sounds like your kind of postings lol it would not suprise me.

:D "Rippin' down the trail in my quad" - those were the days ! Some day we may find out who that was but it's been a well kept secret for years.

In the meantime, here's BigReg and GroomerGuy accepting the award:

Billy bob.... OMG oh yeah.... Whoo the Hell was that? he had a few good one.."I rip down the trails with my quad......." lol those where the days I look at tc it says I joined in 2004 but the site had been redone and we had to re register..... I wonder how old it was..... I must of joined it in the late 90s at around 97, 98 maybe...

yes it was around the 97 time, Sometimes Snowed Inn from Lockalsh was always posting on there to. Allot of good info. was being distributed way back then.........when snowmobiling was at it's pinnacle.

I miss those day's.

yes it was around the 97 time, Sometimes Snowed Inn from Lockalsh was always posting on there to. Allot of good info. was being distributed way back then.........when snowmobiling was at it's pinnacle.

I miss those day's.

Yes thats right, I got started on TC because she had told me about the site and that I should check it out, I was grooming the trail passed the place and they would feed me and take care of me..... yes I miss those days..... well sometime, we had old shitty groomers back then lol

Yes thats right, I got started on TC because she had told me about the site and that I should check it out, I was grooming the trail passed the place and they would feed me and take care of me..... yes I miss those days..... well sometime, we had old shitty groomers back then lol

that place is now closed is it not Luc? Do they even hunt out of that camp anymore?

Archived