WTB - 2010 Yamaha Vector

Canuck

If anyone is aware of a 2010 Yamaha Vector for sale (from dealer inventory, etc.) please let me know by PM. Trying to locate a late model, fuel injected Vector.

Cannot send you a PM!!!!

Cannot send you a PM!!!!

There are some weird things going on with the PM's this afternoon. I just got 5 notices advising me I have new PM's. The notices are repeats of ones from the last couple of weeks. The old PM's show "read" and one has disappeared.

:?

Cannot send you a PM!!!!

There are some weird things going on with the PM's this afternoon. I just got 5 notices advising me I have new PM's. The notices are repeats of ones from the last couple of weeks. The old PM's show "read" and one has disappeared.

:?

Me too.

I applied a forum update to correct some issues. I guess the email notification were one of the issues. They do not appear to be repeats, but sparadic missing ones.

I applied a forum update to correct some issues. I guess the email notification were one of the issues. They do not appear to be repeats, but sparadic missing ones.

I can confirm that...today I received 3 e-mail notifications for PM's that were originally sent to me almost 2 weeks ago! I never received those same notifications at the time. :blink:

http://www.briansservicecentre.com/showcaseproductdetail.htm?ID=6220179&Brand=40&Type=1507&fm=1

For the price difference I'd look at the 2011!

I too got an email notice about PM's from a while ago.

I can confirm that...today I received 3 e-mail notifications for PM's that were originally sent to me almost 2 weeks ago! I never received those same notifications at the time. :blink:

All of the ones I received were repeats. And for one of them the PM itself has now disappeared.

<scary music>

Thanks Mossy. Good advice, but I was hoping to find a 2010 (nothing has changed; was hoping to save a few $; we keep them for a while, so the one year depreciation doesn't matter and we benefit from it in advance).

UTS has been going on and on about the prices - he has a point. Sleds seem to have held their value the past few years.

If anyone is aware of a 2010 Yamaha Vector for sale (from dealer inventory, etc.) please let me know by PM. Trying to locate a late model, fuel injected Vector.

Tried sending PM also....saw an advert that Gordon Bay Marine might have a few new non-current. Not sure if Vector was there or not?

I will check my local yammie dealer here. As of late spring they had a few vectors left.

Thanks Mossy. Good advice, but I was hoping to find a 2010 (nothing has changed; was hoping to save a few $; we keep them for a while, so the one year depreciation doesn't matter and we benefit from it in advance).

UTS has been going on and on about the prices - he has a point. Sleds seem to have held their value the past few years.

Sent you a PM

Sent you a PM

He didn't receive it.

Domino "fixed" the PM system. :roll:

I think it went to Lep.

Lep hates Yamahas. :ssh:

Phuque icon_exclaim.gif

and on! Still ridiculously over priced!

:whatever:

I know where there is a mint 69 Massey for sale and the price is right..... ;)

I know where there is a mint 69 Massey for sale and the price is right..... ;)

We're still waiting for pics !!

I here they are good to deal with and Floyd is the owner i believe.My buddy bought a new 06 from them and said they are good to deal with,my buddy is hard to deal with.

Thanks Apex.

:right_on:

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't mind the drive look into the buying one from the States. Just do search online and you will find one. I bought my 09 nytro this way and saved a fortune. Bringing it over the border was a breeze and getting all paper work in order was simple as well and there is no charge for a recall letter from yamaha. unlike Skidoo. Good luck.

Archived