Parry Sound Conditions

ArcticCrusher

The Parry Sound weather forecast the next couple of days looks very good. Thinking of taking the sled and staying up for the weekend. Does anyone see any reason preventing this or advising against? Would like to use the opportunity to check in on the cottage as well.

The Parry Sound weather forecast the next couple of days looks very good. Thinking of taking the sled and staying up for the weekend. Does anyone see any reason preventing this or advising against? Would like to use the opportunity to check in on the cottage as well.

Lets hope for lots of snow and some cold too !!

Please report back to us on conditions, you know why :right_on:

EC is calling for 30 to 45 cm between now and Thursday.

Lets just hope so !

Lets just hope so !

That's the best news I've heard all week!!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Great News!!! No maybe people will go sledding instead of picking on me.... :rolleyes:

Great News!!! No maybe people will go sledding instead of picking on me.... :rolleyes:

I doubt it Monkey!

Sounds like the Monkey needs a hug ... :umno: Maybe just Huggies :-)

Snowing like crazy here in Kearney as well since yesterday :woot::woot::woot: and more in the forecast all week....looks like a great weekend of sledding! :wavey:

It is snowing large !!!!!!!!

Well,

I got two words for you.

I'm there! :woot::woot:

Holy smokes :woot: Racer 12 and I had to go to fire practice tonight (training on our new Scott packs ) One look at the roads and racer 12 and I came to the conclusion that the only safe way was to ride the sleds :-D I love riding on fresh powder! Practice was about 2 hours WJ and I came out to find over 4 inches of snow on our sleds :-D What great way to get around :woot:

Snowing like that over this way in Kearney too! Looking forward to riding the fresh powder on the trails tomorrow!

We sure have had a dumping of it today!!! Almaguin groomers are out - so trail conditions should be good :wavey:

Snowing like that over this way in Kearney too! Looking forward to riding the fresh powder on the trails tomorrow!

We sure have had a dumping of it today!!! Almaguin groomers are out - so trail conditions should be good :wavey:

Thanks for the update Giddy, let's hope conditions hold for the 13th :right_on:

Thanks for the update Giddy, let's hope conditions hold for the 13th :right_on:

Lookin good so far! It has been snowing HARD steadily now since yesterday and just woke up to whiteout conditions outside! Can not see across the lake (small lake) :woot: At least 20cms fallen since yesterday I think......will post trail pics after my ride today :-):-)

HOLY SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The great news is that we have snow ! Groomers are running as much as possible but the trails will likely get torn up pretty quick as we have a pile of traffic too.

Hey Bill, how much did you get? We're picking up the Kitty Cat tomorrow BTW...

HOLY SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The great news is that we have snow ! Groomers are running as much as possible but the trails will likely get torn up pretty quick as we have a pile of traffic too.

About 15 inches !

About 15 inches !

ok now that just sounds like bragging :shock:

Archived