There has been multiple bannings today

LuvMyViper

Hey everyone. A new member of the forum has been banned this morning (just over 10 postings).. 1Nytro was banned for posting obscene comments and is no longer welcome here.. There was another banning today buy that persons identity will remain a secret for now..

I have 1Nytro's real name, address and phone number.. I would like anyone from the London area to see if there actually was any trail stakes run over with an ATV.. I will supply the club with his information.. I am hoping he gets arrested and banned form the trails.. Way to shout off your mouth Dave!

If anyone is having trouble seeing the forum or get a message that they have been banned. Send me an email at NaturalBornSledder@hotmail.com. Especial people from the Kitchener and London area...

Here is one that I will be sharing with his local clubs...

Does anyone have a spare helmet visor? I was just out on my 4 wheeler running down trail markers and one went through my visor!!!!

And this beauty.. Real warrior aren't you Dave S.

On the trail it's to the bar all day. Last year I had my sled doing 110mph and slowed down just before I got to a ride program. The cop asked how fast I was going and I told him just over the limit. Another time I came up to a spot they did have radar set up and I was doing around 50-60mph. They never said anything about that, they just checked for the permit and insurance. I don't think anyone rides 50 kph on the trails.

Rick you missed your chance when he was looking for a visor. You should have offered one, met up to "deliver" the visor and knocked the crap out of him with one of the trail stakes. :angry:

Rick you missed your chance when he was looking for a visor. You should have offered one, met up to "deliver" the visor and knocked the crap out of him with one of the trail stakes. :angry:

I didnt see the thread til today when he made his last posting..... Next time an idiot like that shows up and starts shooting off his mouth, send a PM to me and I will show him the door..

Looks like it's shaping up to be a "banner" day NBS!!!

:wavey:

Fa la la la la...la la...la ...la

excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great pun giddy :woot:

And you would know, WB... :poke: :rotflmao:

:coffeespit::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hey, Giddy...have you been spending too much time with WB?

I am new here and have bin reading posts for a week or so I am glad that you monitor the posts ,nobody has use for idiots get rid of them.I have found this site to be helpful .THANKS

Welcome on Board ! Glad you've found it helpful so far. Once the trails open and the members start reporting on trail conditions you'll find it even more helpful. Hopefully you find it fun as well. There's a great bunch here - join in and ENJOY !

,nobody has use for idiots get rid of them.

We would have to ban half the members and more than 70% of the moderators................. :shock:

:P

And 66.6% of the Admins :P

We would have to ban half the members and more than 70% of the moderators................. :shock:

Ah come on.. Reved is not an idiot..

I just made you an admin so I could keep my eye on you.. :wavey: :poke: :rotflmao:

I just made you an admin so I could keep my eye on you.. :wavey: :poke: :rotflmao:

What are you talking about, reved is the only one who is sane. :poke:

What are you talking about, reved is the only one who is sane. :poke:

huh.. I have recently been tested and I have a certificate to prove it!!! :wavey::woot::woot:

Ah Brad... Where are you?

olly olly oxen free olly olly oxen free

Got anything to say..

Come out to play ..

I got my finger on the button now :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

hahaha :rotflmao: watch out for people with there finger on the button,trigger ,pin :poke: :mrgreen:

Got anything to say..

Come out to play ..

hahaha :rotflmao: watch out for people with there finger on the button,trigger ,pin :poke: :mrgreen:

Safety Always.. OFF!!!!! :poke:

Got anything to say..

Come out to play ..

:coffeespit: same here :poke:

Got anything to say..

Come out to play ..

:coffeespit: same here :poke:

Ya ducking me for 5 years is real wreckless.. Your a wildman... :poke: :poke:

Archived