Boys Brushing B

SlowTouringGuy

Saturday morning was either Minus 17 or Minus 19 or Minus 20 depending on who in the group you talked to. In any case it was "brisk" as a band of merry men headed out shortly after sun up to clear some trail in District 7. We cleared the last kilometre of the south end of D and then a section of the B trail that runs from the southern terminus of D south to about a mile north of the District border. Beavers and extremely high water caused by the last couple of weeks of rain stopped further progress. Just as well; by the time we returned home the sun was setting. Cold and wet, we settled in to a hot fire, hot water, Black Angus Steaks and, maybe, a drink to unwind and enjoy the end of a day with friends and stories of sharing a day outside together. Included in yesterday's work crew are OCers past and present: Sherpa, KLR700, Domino, YamiConvert, IFYTFire, MadMatt and your faithful scribe.

PB221929.jpg

PB221930.jpg

PB221931.jpg

PB221932.jpg

PB221933.jpg

PB221934.jpg

PB221935.jpg

PB221937.jpg

LUNCH BREAK ! :D

PB221940.jpg

PB221941.jpg

PB221942.jpg

PB221943.jpg

PB221944.jpg

PB221945.jpg

PB221946.jpg

PB221947.jpg

PB221948.jpg

PB221949.jpg

Some of those shots look at lot like D8. It's amazing how cold and hot one can be in such a short spans of time.

[attachment=0]DSCN4278.JPG[/attachment]

Thanks gents.

Great work.

Good pics STG.....there is so much tree damage around these parts that it's going to take some time getting all the trails cleared before they can open - thank you to all that are out there helping to get trails ready to ride!

Thanks Guys. The club appreciates your hard work.

BTW, the steaks were great too.

hehe :rotflmao:

IMG00147.jpg

Oh crap, what have we signed up for, that's suppose be a trail....

IMG00095.jpg

Whew! That was a lot of work, ok 50 feet completed...

IMG00097.jpg

And the snow and winds have been brutal to this trail....going to be a long day.

IMG00103.jpg

IMG00110.jpg

Somebody goin' to hurt real bad!! ;)

IMG00118.jpg

I love the scenery :D

IMG00121.jpg

The trail is a little wet still, in case you did not get it, the trails are still closed.

IMG00128.jpg

And the trail clearing stops at the swamp that is not safe to cross yet...

IMG00138.jpg

IMG00139.jpg

And the ARGO is stuck again :roll:

IMG00144.jpg

IMG00145.jpg

IMG00146.jpg

IMG00147.jpg

Great pics guys! It's stuff like this that really makes people realize that just because there's a ton of snow - the trails remain CLOSED and this is why! Good work!

Great Pics, guys.

Thanks for the efforts

Great Pics, guys.

Thanks for the efforts

Careful......................................

:P

raspberry.gif

You should have told me you were going.

I need a Christmas tree.

:lol:

good job boys, and thanks for your hard work. i cant beleve how bad the trail looks after 8 mounths or so.

? i thought those argo could go anyware, i hear that they never get stuck,, well i see that they do.

anyways good job.

good job boys, and thanks for your hard work. i cant beleve how bad the trail looks after 8 mounths or so.

? i thought those argo could go anyware, i hear that they never get stuck,, well i see that they do.

anyways good job.

On hard ground, wet ground, muck and snow no problems.

Once it starts floating, there is little to no push. If you can't get a wheel down you could float there till doomsday. :D

anyways good job.

On hard ground, wet ground, muck and snow no problems.

Once it starts floating, there is little to no push. If you can't get a wheel down you could float there till doomsday. :D

Isnt that Wednesday night? .............at 6:30? :P

Archived