Boys Brushing B

SlowTouringGuy

Easy Canuck ! You may join the angel on the tree top if you are not careful :shock::?

Merely in jest. The Christmas tree idea popped into my head when I saw an ugly, scraggly, tree outside Dominion (now Metro). $40 for a Charlie Brown tree.

It appears volunteers often wrestle with swamp - like conditions.

Thanks again.

(if anyone thinks there's money in selling trees, I'd be glad to procure a 1/2 dozen high school students and some Toronto West realty and set up an old fashioned tree selling corner. I have access to a corner (don't touch that STG :) ) on Dundas St West (Junction). ALL proceeds to the local OFSC chapter that somehow has access to trees. Again, I'm not sure of this as a business model, but $40 for that tree blew me away).

(if anyone thinks there's money in selling trees, I'd be glad to procure a 1/2 dozen high school students and some Toronto West realty and set up an old fashioned tree selling corner. I have access to a corner (don't touch that STG :) ) on Dundas St West (Junction). ALL proceeds to the local OFSC chapter that somehow has access to trees. Again, I'm not sure of this as a business model, but $40 for that tree blew me away).

There are just WAY too many Softballs in that paragraph :!: I'll leave it alone in the hopes that someone will take you up on the offer and make some money for a snowmobile club.

Easy Canuck ! You may join the angel on the tree top if you are not careful :shock::?

Merely in jest. The Christmas tree idea popped into my head when I saw an ugly, scraggly, tree outside Dominion (now Metro). $40 for a Charlie Brown tree.

It appears volunteers often wrestle with swamp - like conditions.

Thanks again.

Why some one would pay that much left you .....................stumped :wavey:

Thanks guys for all of your hard work.

It looks like you had a bit of fun as well... Great pics. Thanks for getiing the juices revvin!

If u were clearing b north of d, does that mean that snowcrest has reopened b up towsrds baysville? If so, that would be awsome, it will make the ride from the place I rented in oro to my buddies place on lake of bays much easier.

Is there any solution fir the 2 km doe lk rd run this season?

Thanks again to everyone for all their hard work.

Thanks guys for all of your hard work.

It looks like you had a bit of fun as well... Great pics. Thanks for getiing the juices revvin!

If u were clearing b north of d, does that mean that snowcrest has reopened b up towsrds baysville? If so, that would be awsome, it will make the ride from the place I rented in oro to my buddies place on lake of bays much easier.

Is there any solution fir the 2 km doe lk rd run this season?

Thanks again to everyone for all their hard work.

Hey Webe !

B north of D junction through Lewisham and up 'The Barkway Parkway' is not reopened. The Trail 3 Detour is still in effect this year. I'd love to see this reopened too. Discussions have taken place with the landowner affected and it is moving slowly.

Also TOP D will continue to run 2 to 3 km on pavement again this year. The new president of the Snowcrest club put a ton of work into getting this addressed. All is in place - gov't approvals, materials, new bridge etc etc - except the funding. The entire district stood behind this as a number one priority and funds were available but the OFSC chose to put the money in other areas. "Maybe next year".

More snow falling there this week. It's good news/bad news. We need more cold in the ground to help set things up but it sure is great to see the snow. Had a couple of minor 'skuds' this past weekend. Four days at TheRapids (I love American Thanksgiving) and had the chance to get some of the fogging oil out of the engine. :D Long range forecast looks positive. Great time of year.

See you on the Snow !

Archived