New Forum - Food & Lodging Forum

Domino

We have created a new forum called "Food & Lodging".

There have been many topics raised about Restaurants, Motels, Hotels and Brothels. We should stick to the legal establishments here ;)

Rate your favourite establishment or provide feedback on your experience.

We will use the star rating system...

***** Excellent, Highly recommended

**** Very Good, Recommend

*** Average

** Below Average, patronize at your own risk

* Sucks! Would not go even if STG paid

Thanks to Faceman for the suggestion!

If you are sledding in the Parry Sound area, head southwest to H and H Restaurant on Lake Kapigog.

C Trail.

Try the shnitzel.

Great idea ... I'm guessing food pics are not only welcome, but encouraged! :woot::woot:

I should be up to 3K posts in no time! :rotflmao:

Right, irREVerant? :poke:

The rouladin is very good too !!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE rouladin...Their schpetzle is excellent as well.

Try the shnitzel.

Now, is this shnitzel the pounded veal or is it a pork cutlet? Since my favourite weiner shnitzel place closed just last July in Whitehorse, I have been looking for another.

Try the shnitzel.

Now, is this shnitzel the pounded veal or is it a pork cutlet? Since my favourite weiner shnitzel place closed just last July in Whitehorse, I have been looking for another.

Slomo, you can get a marvellous Shnitzel at Tapatoo - the kind you love. Pix and description in previous post.

The rouladin is very good too !!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE rouladin...Their schpetzle is excellent as well.

Yes they actually make food in thier kitchen !! not just thaw and cook! As well they serve wiess beer

Try the shnitzel.

Slomo, you can get a marvellous Shnitzel at Tapatoo - the kind you love. Pix and description in previous post.

Wiener Schnitzel $18.95

Thin slices of hand-breaded veal, pan-fried in butter served with roast potato

and choice seasonal vegetables or a side tossed vinaigrette salad.

Hunter Schnitzel (Jagerschnitzel) $19.95

Our own homemade schnitzel topped with a mushroom red wine sauce, served with

spätzle noodles and choice of seasonal vegetables or a side tossed vinaigrette salad.

Great idea ... I'm guessing food pics are not only welcome, but encouraged! :woot::woot:

Absolutely correct, maple...and every one of them will have multiple pics of the food on the table, typically shot at what seems to a "macro" setting...mmmmm, good! -- check out those brussel sprouts! :rotflmao: :poke: :poke: :P

maybe you can figure out some way to capture the smell of the food in your posts, too :rotflmao:

Yes, STG, I remember this post from one of your weekend trips. But hey, they have playoffs for the Stanley Cup don't they? Why not for weiner schnitzel? ;)

Yes, STG, I remember this post from one of your weekend trips. But hey, they have playoffs for the Stanley Cup don't they? Why not for weiner schnitzel? ;)

Why not, indeed ? !

We'll call it SchnitzelPalOOza :D

Absolutely correct, maple...and every one of them will have multiple pics of the food on the table, typically shot at what seems to a "macro" setting...mmmmm, good! -- check out those brussel sprouts! :rotflmao: :poke: :poke: :P

maybe you can figure out some way to capture the smell of the food in your posts, too :rotflmao:

Admins ! Domino !! Reved !! Will this forum support a Scratch - N - Sniff feature ? ?

Admins ! Domino !! Reved !! Will this forum support a Scratch - N - Sniff feature ? ?

As long as it's restricted to the Food section ... :poke:

As long as it's restricted to the Food section ... :poke:

NOT A CHANCE :!: :P :P

I will be making a few posting in the new forum soon..

My #1 favorite place to eat on the trail is Sydney's Bistro in Port Sydney (Muskoka Motion). There food is always great especially the chicken wings and Cesar salad!!!...

My other favorite trail food places are as follows....

#2 - The Heidleberg Inn (pork hawks and sauerkraut)

#3 - Peck's in Plattsville (best wings!!)

#4 - EJ's in Baden (wings and specials)

#5 - The Ahmic Lake Resort Restaurant in the Parry Sound are (best Schnitzel)

The Ahmic Lake Resort Restaurant Schnitzel. Photo compliments of 14Snow. January 2005, just prior to the first OC.Com "SnowDust to Sydneys" Event.

SV300042.jpg

Agreed. I'll never forget the schnitzel feast at Ahmic Lake! YUM! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

As I will never forget the ride back to Ahmic Lake a few days later :puke::puke::puke:

Rookie.... :P

Archived