McXpress 210 Kit

stoney

I installed this kit on my 900TR and finally got a chance to try it out. 
so far, very good and very happy with it, with no issues and anyone looking to add some more jam and much better throttle response, this is a great kit, awesome performance gains and I think for a reasonable price. 

• Like 3

Been thinking about it. Gonna talk to Ledger for some details but I know he likes them.

One of the Sledaddicz guys had Ledger put the kit on his new 900R. They did an install video and he did a riding review from Gaspe.

I don't need one but.......lol

The throttle response is definitely lacking on these sleds compared to my Cat. Especially when you're at speed.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Been thinking about it. Gonna talk to Ledger for some details but I know he likes them.

One of the Sledaddicz guys had Ledger put the kit on his new 900R. They did an install video and he did a riding review from Gaspe.

I bought mine from Chris, rather buy from Canadian reseller. 
plenty of folks buying them.

Mike Guliz is another guy/ YouTuber that had Chris install one. 
you are right, don’t need it, but what a difference it makes, totally changes the sleds attitude. 

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The throttle response is definitely lacking on these sleds compared to my Cat. Especially when you're at speed.

What’s the price gap between the almighty Cat and 900TR w/o the $2,000.00 upgrade?

5 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

What’s the price gap between the almighty Cat and 900TR w/o the $2,000.00 upgrade?

I think yama cats are 27000-29000 vs 22000-24000 for the doo.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

If you want power that’s much cheaper, buy the cat hands down. 

23 minutes ago, stoney said:

If you want power that’s much cheaper, buy the cat hands down. 

Then add the upgrades to the Cat!

9 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

My buddy bought a left over '23 900R Adrenaline for $18k plus the crap, I think he was quoted $2k more for a '24. A cheap Sidewinder is $24k+ and a ThunderCat is $28k.

Throw $2k at the Doo and it will run with the Cat. Throw $800 at the Cat and the Doo is left behind.

The complaint about the Doo is that it runs out of gas at 70 mph while the Cat keeps on pulling.

Remember that I am riding the Suzuki Turbo Cat with a trail tune, (225HP cost me $400).

At 50 mph, you grab more throttle and it tries to pull the bars from your hands past 100 mph. The Doo is good down low but that top end rush is just not the same.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

My buddy bought a left over '23 900R Adrenaline for $18k plus the crap, I think he was quoted $2k more for a '24. A cheap Sidewinder is $24k+ and a ThunderCat is $28k.

Throw $2k at the Doo and it will run with the Cat. Throw $800 at the Cat and the Doo is left behind.

The complaint about the Doo is that it runs out of gas at 70 mph while the Cat keeps on pulling.

Remember that I am riding the Suzuki Turbo Cat with a trail tune, (225HP cost me $400).

At 50 mph, you grab more throttle and it tries to pull the bars from your hands past 100 mph. The Doo is good down low but that top end rush is just not the same.

Wasn’t sure if you had the tune on the Cat, my buddy did one reasonably cheap too on his and it’s a weapon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stoney said:

so far, very good and very happy with it, with no issues and anyone looking to add some more jam and much better throttle response, this is a great kit, awesome performance gains and I think for a reasonable price. 

NIce. Yes my Mach does run out of breath over 60 .  But ive been bitten before when I upgraded the power on sleds. So ill keep it stock. I like it when my sleds start and run.

Great riding sled so far. I really dont feel a difference from an 850 twin. Hoping to get a few miles on it over the next two weekends.

• Like 1

60 or 70 mph ,that seems so slow .is it just the Mach's that run like this or all 900r.I would have thought it would pull hard to close to a 100 

4 hours ago, stoney said:

The throttle response or lack thereof is was keeps me off a 900R.   For the riding I do, it would make the most sense but I just hate how far you have to get into the throttle to make it do anything. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, wrightonalan said:

60 or 70 mph ,that seems so slow .is it just the Mach's that run like this or all 900r.I would have thought it would pull hard to close to a 100 

Mine with and without the kit will get to 100mph fast, but as blackstar said, the doo doesn’t have the legs like the cat beyond that.
With the kit though, the 0 to 100 jam is a huge improvement.

I haven’t really tried any top speed runs, honestly though, that doesn’t interest me much, I much prefer the bottom end pull/thrill. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Then add the upgrades to the Cat!

I didn’t want another cat so bought the doo. 
I knew it wouldn’t compete with the cat, which I was fine with. 
I’m happy I bought the doo, even more now.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, scottyr said:

The throttle response or lack thereof is was keeps me off a 900R.   For the riding I do, it would make the most sense but I just hate how far you have to get into the throttle to make it do anything. 

Turbos need to run to get it moving.

9 hours ago, stoney said:

I didn’t want another cat so bought the doo. 
I knew it wouldn’t compete with the cat, which I was fine with. 
I’m happy I bought the doo, even more now.  

All I meant to say was once you buy the  ZR 9000 or Thundercat then likely to add the tunes.   My buddy just did his ZR 9000.  I will ride probably it next week.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

All I meant to say was once you buy the  ZR 9000 or Thundercat then likely to add the tunes.   My buddy just did his ZR 9000.  I will ride probably it next week.

Ya I got it. 
I don’t think you find many stock yamicats, tunes are so cheap on those , all do it, and most seem to say  the stock turbo yamicats need the tune to make them more fun to ride.