Blame me!

Puggz

Although I didn't buy a new sled this year, I did buy a new jacket/bibs/boots/helmet.... So blame me for the mild weather.... its all my fault.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

No blame here buddy. The only real blame we need to look into is the season's (all four) are moving later and later... Maybe the old "Leap Year Day" isnt enough to reset the calendars to where we should be. When you look at it, our winters start later and later, and our spring doesnt come as early, with cold temps lasting longer into the last spring, early summer. Our summer is later starting, later finishing. our fall is later and longer, and then we are back to a late start of winter. Maybe the scientists, should look into that phenomenon, v.s putting everything on global warming. 

I do love their responses though... If we get a lot of hot, they are up in arms, rattling their sabres. When we get a weird cold snap, or early or late, or long cold snap... Oh, it's just cyclitic weather. Yeah, right... Ski

• Like 4

14 hours ago, LuvMyViper said:

OK... its your fault!!! 

I found an avatar for you.. 

il_570xN.5434990414_j7mf.jpg

I'm a 100% behind this one.

No snow and mild here in sudbury

• Like 1

calling for 7 degrees here in muskoka Christmas day WTF

On 12/19/2023 at 7:05 PM, Puggz said:

Although I didn't buy a new sled this year, I did buy a new jacket/bibs/boots/helmet.... So blame me for the mild weather.... its all my fault.

image.png.5c862f640228dce6ecd039b1a81f54e7.png

On 12/19/2023 at 8:12 PM, LuvMyViper said:

OK... its your fault!!! 

I found an avatar for you.. 

il_570xN.5434990414_j7mf.jpg

Love it!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 7:05 PM, Puggz said:

You're off the hook :)

On 12/23/2023 at 10:49 PM, AlleyCat said:

For sure your fault. You talked me into buying your old one!! lol. 50 degree December so I bought another Harley lol. 

IMG_0192.jpeg

Guess i'll have to get out to Cottam ,or slow down next time through,didn't notice they had a tim hortons🤣🤓

• Haha 1