12 mile bay rd - trail 1

signfan

10 hours ago, signfan said:

Whats is this trail like that runs out towards Georgian Bay?  Is it worth the trip out and back?  Also what is the C trail and C101D like to the south / east?  

I haven’t rode c101 d In years. But my uncle has a place close to it to east of parry sound. I let you know after my first ride 😎.  Usually the area gets lots of snow which makes for some smooth scenic trails.

On 11/23/2023 at 8:53 PM, Strong Farmer said:

I haven’t rode c101 d In years. But my uncle has a place close to it to east of parry sound. I let you know after my first ride 😎.  Usually the area gets lots of snow which makes for some smooth scenic trails.

From what I’ve gathered over your last year or so of posts is that….1 you have rode minimal

miles/kms since ‘06,

and 2… you clearly have no clue of what hell you are talking about!… I’ve enjoyed the entertainment you’ve spewed over the years here, but….. time to cash out bud! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, T bird said:

From what I’ve gathered over your last year or so of posts is that….1 you have rode minimal

miles/kms since ‘06,

and 2… you clearly have no clue of what hell you are talking about!… I’ve enjoyed the entertainment you’ve spewed over the years here, but….. time to cash out bud! 

I have actually rode over 30,000 km’s on trails in south, central and northern Ontario since 2010 ish. Last few years has been minimal because of my 18 month old son. I have met and rode with my members  and many no longer exist here. Your right I am tired of politics so time to move on too. Have a good one. 

11 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

I have actually rode over 30,000 km’s on trails in south, central and northern Ontario since 2010 ish. Last few years has been minimal because of my 18 month old son and snow conditions.  I have met and rode with my members  and many no longer exist here. I have rode that trail just not recently, since my uncle just bought property a few years ago and is still working on it. 
This is a pic of me if you see me this winter say hello. 

IMG_5282.png

• 2 weeks later...

Great place to ride, including C114 and C102D, when there is sufficient snow. I am fussy about snow coverage so haven't ridden those trails in the past five years. Please don't blow up at me, but most of my very positive rides from multiple trips on those trails tend to be over 10 years ago when they got more snow and I was less fussy.

• Like 3

On 11/23/2023 at 10:24 AM, signfan said:

Whats is this trail like that runs out towards Georgian Bay?  Is it worth the trip out and back?  Also what is the C trail and C101D like to the south / east?  

We rode it a couple of years ago from Gravenhurst, was a nice days ride to Moose Deer Point Marina for gas. The day we rode it the trails were in great condition, We stopped at Longhouse Grill for lunch. Would like to do it again this year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tricky said:

Great place to ride, including C114 and C102D, when there is sufficient snow. I am fussy about snow coverage so haven't ridden those trails in the past five years. Please don't blow up at me, but most of my very positive rides from multiple trips on those trails tend to be over 10 years ago when they got more snow and I was less fussy.

This is the sad reality - between far less snow and rather drive a little further for better/consistant conditions, many trails are a distant memory.

• Like 1