Boy is OC quiet 🤫

gobills

12 hours ago, yamadan700 said:

Did you go straight up and back or did you do a loop? 

a bit of both. Up from the clubhouse, over through Wilberforce and up the 601 to the E. I did the Mink Lake trails off the 109 and then over to the rail trail just above  lake St Peter. Then I took the 109 back to the E and back to the clubhouse.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Loggers today. 

ECCD501A-2C1F-4195-9491-E2797E995C0E.jpeg

Ramsomair, how are you liking the Lynx??  Haven’t seen too many pics of the SRX…

55 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Loggers today. 

ECCD501A-2C1F-4195-9491-E2797E995C0E.jpeg

Is that the place that is right by the R/R tracks?

On 2/4/2023 at 7:54 PM, gobills said:

Saturday night on OC during sledding season used to be full of posts with the days pics, advice,  etc..  Not sure what has happened here but this place sure is not the same.  Besides stoney keeping posts going it's awkwardly quiet.....

Thanks gobills for poking the bear. Your post brought about a flurry of activity. This being Family Day weekend, after a positive snow conditions rebound, hopefully there will be plenty of trail reports tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I haven’t been a two-stroke guy since 2004. I really love my four strokes. Wanted to try something different and the RAVE is a blast to ride. The suspension is incredible, soaks up anything in front of it you don’t have to pick a line. Big G outs are not a concern. Certainly is fun for some of the trails around my area but certainly does not do many things. The SRX does. I had the RAVE on a Quebec trip and it is not meant for that, the SRX  is ideal for those kinds of trails. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

I haven’t been a two-stroke guy since 2004. I really love my four strokes. Wanted to try something different and the RAVE is a blast to ride. The suspension is incredible, soaks up anything in front of it you don’t have to pick a line. Big G outs are not a concern. Certainly is fun for some of the trails around my area but certainly does not do many things. The SRX does. I had the RAVE on a Quebec trip and it is not meant for that, the SRX  is ideal for those kinds of trails. 

So you bought it I assume and still have the srx in the stable?

Given the reviews, they sure do seem to be a sled I’m sure many would like to try. 

50 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Stable is full!

F473148C-D80A-42A8-80E7-EE8598A990AE.jpeg

Very nice!! - I see you have a hard time letting things go......lol

I hope that Lynx has a working DESS, could be a liability....:coffeenose:

And still a nice looking stable (shop).

• Like 1

Haha, the Phazer was owned from almost new, 24,000kms. Apex from new 32,000kms. The Rave went in 2 weeks ago to finally get its DESS. Rave was purchased used at end of the season last year.

• Like 1

Play on the lake, blue sky kinda day. Priceless. 

8ED92309-D4D4-4D2C-8125-75CCEF38B177.jpeg

9E8C8891-1AD8-4041-A9D8-9FD1FDF57258.jpeg

• Like 10