Jump to content
Turbo Doo

2022 Skidoo Production Starts

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Not my dealer,  but the dealer close by me.....Proof sleds are moving....

Screenshot_20210610-220118_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Turbo Doo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Not my dealer,  but the dealer close by me.....Proof sleds are moving....

Screenshot_20210610-220118_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sleds arriving before Seadoos........

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Sleds arriving before Seadoos........

 

 

Made in Canada vs abroad…:wtf:

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, stoney said:

Made in Canada vs abroad…:wtf:

Aren't the Sea-doos built in Valcourt in the 'off-season'?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Aren't the Sea-doos built in Valcourt in the 'off-season'?

I have no idea actually, which is why I made that statement as possible reason with a "IDK".

It really does not look good for a sea-doo buyer to see sleds arriving in the summer/spring and yet their sea-doo is not here yet, don't ya think?

 

I thought I read something somewhere that various vehicles BRP sell are made in different places.

Are all Doo sleds made in QC, is there another plant in the US or Mexico....

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Aren't the Sea-doos built in Valcourt in the 'off-season'?

Yup

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, irREVerent said:

Yup

 

26 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

It appears Sea-doos may be both in QC and Mexico.....with Rotax engines in Austria...

 

 

VALCOURT, QUÉBEC, CANADA

Valcourt is our home, where it all started. Today, it plays a strategic role in BRP activities worldwide. Valcourt has become the Centre of expertise for design, research, development, marketing and manufacturing of Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo and Can-Am products, where we can find the Laurent Beaudoin Design and Innovation Center, the Product Development Center, our factory of Ski-Doo snowmobiles and Can-Am Spyder 3-wheel vehicles and our global headquarters.

 

OUR MEXICAN FACILITIES 

Our Mexican footprint has grown over the years. We now have two plants in Juárez where we manufacture our Can-Am off-road vehicles. In Querétaro, we assemble our Sea-Doo watercraft and the Rotax engines for our Can-Am off-road vehicles. .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see they mention Spyders being built in Valcourt, maybe the Sea-doo production has been shipped south?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stoney said:

Our Mexican footprint has grown over the years. We now have two plants in Juárez where we manufacture our Can-Am off-road vehicles. In Querétaro, we assemble our Sea-Doo watercraft and the Rotax engines for our Can-Am off-road vehicles. .

 

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I see they mention Spyders being built in Valcourt, maybe the Sea-doo production has been shipped south?

@revrnd it looks like they are built in Mexico...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seadoo is made in Mexico. A few years now. Can am also

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Seadoo is made in Mexico. A few years now. Can am also

I knew the quads & SxSs were built down there, the Sea-doo shift was news to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, revrnd said:

I knew the quads & SxSs were built down there, the Sea-doo shift was news to me.

And me...

Link to post
Share on other sites

See, made in Canada....make Canada great again, if that is possible of course.....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALL Seadoo and ATV production is in Mexico.    The only thing built in Canada is Skidoo and Spyder.   

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

:coffeespit:

post-6240-0-45931600-1623429611.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

:coffeespit:

post-6240-0-45931600-1623429611.jpg

LOL.....I like this as a (ex) Cat guy....:rotflmao:

 

This is a good one :right_on: 

Edited by stoney
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, stoney said:

LOL.....I like this as a (ex) Cat guy....:rotflmao:

 

This is a good one :right_on: 

Making fun of all 3, at the same time....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, catinental couch said:

I call bull 💩!!!

:rotflmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2021 at 2:27 PM, Turbo Doo said:

:coffeespit:

post-6240-0-45931600-1623429611.jpg

A cat wouldn't have a computer chip in it.  Technology isn't that advanced yet.  Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, signfan said:

A cat wouldn't have a computer chip in it.  Technology isn't that advanced yet.  Lol

Ohhhh, ahhhhh. :rotflmao:Ouch for those cat guys....:lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

Lies. Lies. It’s all lies!!!!! 😎

Fake news maybe?. :wtf:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...