Jump to content
Muskoka Man

Port Sydney green trails

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Steve F6 said:

 I'll be out for a ride tomorrow morning checking things out. Probably venture further. Both groomers were out this afternoon, east and west sides. 

Will be looking foreword to your  report 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both groomers were out today but its still soft.  Should tighten up a little bit tonight and be really good by saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steve F6 said:

Both groomers were out today but its still soft.  Should tighten up a little bit tonight and be really good by saturday.

Steve we got a ride planned if you want to meet some fine folks at muskoka fries sunday morning then shoot up to my place and ride north a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steve F6 said:

Both groomers were out today but its still soft.  Should tighten up a little bit tonight and be really good by saturday.

Thanks .going to saddle up first light sat morn and go to baysville and Dwight maybe  the new snow and cold will make for a good run 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be some nice riding over the next few days. As Steve F6 said, the snow was pillowy today - - but there were quite a few sleds out there knocking out the airiness.

 

20200227_170154.jpg

 

20200227_092014.jpg

Edited by Blake G
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going for a short ride with the GF to Baysville tonight, possibly down to purebrook. The forecast doesnt look too bad now. I think we'll get 2 more weekends,  maybe 3 in d7. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Among other trails, I was on 55 and D103B this afternoon. Well groomed and smooth, but very soft. No throttle jockeys need apply. LOL 

 

20200302_120733.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blake G said:

Among other trails, I was on 55 and D103B this afternoon. Well groomed and smooth, but very soft. No throttle jockeys need apply. LOL 

 

20200302_120733.jpg

I waited for you at Muskoka fries this morning. I asked the little sweetie if Blake was in yet? The chubby old guy she said? :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who ya calling old?

 

I resemble that comment.

 

Sorry I missed you, reevester. I was heading there,  until I got a close look at Lone Pine Drive.

Edited by Blake G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trails were excellent tonight. I'll be out for a ride tomorrow. Both groomers are out. Getting boxed in with the road runs now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Blake G said:

Who ya calling old?

 

I resemble that comment.

 

Sorry I missed you, reevester. I was heading there,  until I got a close look at Lone Pine Drive.

I went down 37 then went to take a peak at lone pine dr. Ugly for sure, turned around and back up a perfect 37 then into muskoka fries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Steve F6 said:

Trails were excellent tonight. I'll be out for a ride tomorrow. Both groomers are out. Getting boxed in with the road runs now. 

Yes me too ,scratch on lone pine is bad,another scratch on 37 is going to get bad and the scratch 10 mins north of Bracebridge will be nasty now I’m thinking  ,I’m feel like I’m on a island and the next few days forecast is not real hopeful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The deadly level crossing of Highway 11 at Smith's Ultramar has been barricaded by the MTO.

 

 

20200403_192152.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info Blake. I have personally seen many accidents at this crossing. Definetly will be an improvement for peoples safety.:right_on:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Well isn’t that unfortunate 

Nope... should have happened years ago. Hwy. 141 interchange is much safer way to access Port Sydney if southbound on Hwy. 11, and use Greer Rd. to get to Ultramar, Home Hardware, Rosseau Road store, etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, snowchopper said:

Thanks for the info Blake. I have personally seen many accidents at this crossing. Definetly will be an improvement for peoples safety.:right_on:

X 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irREVerent said:

Nope... should have happened years ago. Hwy. 141 interchange is much safer way to access Port Sydney if southbound on Hwy. 11, and use Greer Rd. to get to Ultramar, Home Hardware, Rosseau Road store, etc.

Agreed. X2

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...