Snow tracker carbides

signfan

22 hours ago, skidooboy said:

thanks Fabio! they dont have the semi extreme in stock, at this time. funny thing with my new sled, will turn to the right, like nobody's business. wont turn left to save it's life. up and down on ski shock pressures, up and down on limiter strap holes, up and down on rear skid front shock preload, studboy shaper carbides etc... same result. was going to just put one of these on the right ski, and test it. expensive test, for sure. Ski

Try shimming the skis, worked wonders for mine.

Edited by soupkids
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

Well well. Look what I get when I google sno trackers    our forum lol.  So it's been quite a while for this thread but I'm going to get a set of these    taking the ts skis off my Endoru and putting them away till I trade the machine back in.  Have pilot skis and getting sno trackers.  Was at the show in Toronto but as expected they weren't there.  So now just trying to figure out where to buy them from.  I see Amazon and Fort 9 sell them. Royal catalogue doesn't show anything or buy them from sno trackers   any suggestions would be helpful pls thx

A number of years ago I ordered a set of sno trackers from Wild Bill, and he brought them to the TO sled show for me to pick up. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

Well well. Look what I get when I google sno trackers    our forum lol.  So it's been quite a while for this thread but I'm going to get a set of these    taking the ts skis off my Endoru and putting them away till I trade the machine back in.  Have pilot skis and getting sno trackers.  Was at the show in Toronto but as expected they weren't there.  So now just trying to figure out where to buy them from.  I see Amazon and Fort 9 sell them. Royal catalogue doesn't show anything or buy them from sno trackers   any suggestions would be helpful pls thx

https://www.royaldistributing.com/ca_en/snowtracker-steering-stabilizer-extreme-carbide-kit-for-ski-doo-19226.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw9OQr4KHggMV8y3UAR0mkwUEEAQYAiABEgIXoPD_BwE

🤷🏽‍♂️

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2023 at 11:23 PM, volunteer2 said:

I'm taking the set off my Mach Z, supposedly brand new but I haven't looked at them yet. They did a nice job of carving up my trailer floor...lol.  You're welcome to them if they will work for you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Went with Qualipieces Trek series. Not a great fit. Had to bend a lot of angle out of the studs to get them in the holes. Not happy I had to drill another hole in the ski either.

I used to use an offset dual carbide they made a few years back. This seems like a revised version.

IMG_6619.jpeg

IMG_6618.jpeg

On 10/26/2023 at 8:59 PM, Blackstar said:

Went with Qualipieces Trek series. Not a great fit. Had to bend a lot of angle out of the studs to get them in the holes. Not happy I had to drill another hole in the ski either.

I used to use an offset dual carbide they made a few years back. This seems like a revised version.

IMG_6619.jpeg

IMG_6618.jpeg

i have those on my renegade am very happy with them,also careful with your flooring.i have flip down wheels ,like any other ski carbide set up,set up is the key,enjoy..

On 10/26/2023 at 8:59 PM, Blackstar said:

IMG_6619.jpeg

IMG_6618.jpeg

I dont find ts skis bad at all. I guess I spent too much time on a Yamaha before 🤦‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

I dont find ts skis bad at all. I guess I spent too much time on a Yamaha before 🤦‍♂️

They behave differently on an XS chassis vs gen 4 or 5.  Better on the xs chassis.