She is singing

Muskoka Man

Looks like a washout coming for Muskoka this week :angry:

CEAC8C73-7FF9-479A-8509-17A624C8AADF.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll be having a parade in Toronto celebrating the end of the horrible/brutal/terrible winter they endured.

Yup  bummed out ,called up to book a room with Ron and Giselle ,head up fri morn going to do loops from the lodge and and look at a bottle of wisers at night

15 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

What winter..:rotflmao:...LMFAO..

Northern Quebec and Northern Corridor du nord rooms are booked...:icon_dance-cpatch::evil2::icon_steer:...

Told the dutchman we need property up there at this rate..

When you going again? 

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

They'll be having a parade in Toronto celebrating the end of the horrible/brutal/terrible winter they endured.

The same idiots cheering warm weather in feb. are lining up to pay taxes in a deluded hope that can stop climate change. Morons.

6 minutes ago, zoso said:

The same idiots cheering warm weather in feb. are lining up to pay taxes in a deluded hope that can stop climate change. Morons.

Hopefully they get flooded when the rain comes.

If we had winters like Siberia, then they/we would have something to complain about

47 minutes ago, gobills said:

same weekend as last year for the south.  Family day weekend i think it hit 15 degrees.

Two years ago in early March w/ SledJunk & apeXman up in Kap', the weather in the south was really warm. Thought I'd get the bike out the next week the forecast they were showing then in turned cold before we got home.

17 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Two years ago in early March w/ SledJunk & apeXman up in Kap', the weather in the south was really warm. Thought I'd get the bike out the next week the forecast they were showing then in turned cold before we got home.

They got the forecast wrong? Huh, that seems unlikely.;-)

F-ck this.  Wifey is in Mexico with her sister.   I am going to Cochrane tomorrow night.   

25 minutes ago, scottyr said:

F-ck this.  Wifey is in Mexico with her sister.   I am going to Cochrane tomorrow night.   

The cat's away & the mice will play...

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

The cat's away & the mice will play...

Might as well

10 hours ago, Old Sledder said:

Super bummed about this forecast, it’s too early for us to be done

Exact same time as last year here in parry sound.  Last year family day it was like 17 degrees, and that was the end of it all.  Looks like it all over again...

9 hours ago, scottyr said:

Just seem polar bear riders FB page ,they got some fresh snow and are grooming it up now ,you should hit it perfect 

2 hours ago, snowman said:

Exact same time as last year here in parry sound.  Last year family day it was like 17 degrees, and that was the end of it all.  Looks like it all over again...

Not only the temperature but 50mm of rain between this afternoon and Tuesday night. It would be nice if they had it wrong and instead of rain it came down as snow.

That much rain could be a significant hit to skiers as well. I recall being on Blue Mountain years ago and going back to the truck to get my rain pants. There were mini rivers running down the hills and so much ice you couldn't help but go down a few times.

11 hours ago, scottyr said:

Lucky duck! 

And you're going to Cochrane too! 

21 hours ago, revrnd said:

18 hours ago, revrnd said:

Hopefully they get flooded when the rain comes.

If we had winters like Siberia, then they/we would have something to complain about

Really?

Thats where I live.

But I guess we're ok when we spend our money at motels, restaurants, gas stations, dealerships, and not to mention pay taxes at our cottages....

7 minutes ago, AceRacer said:

Really?

Thats where I live.

But I guess we're ok when we spend our money at motels, restaurants, gas stations, dealerships, and not to mention pay taxes at our cottages....

I'm referring to the idgits on TV that whine & gripe in T.O. & think -5* C is frigid & 3 cms of snow is a blizzard. I'd love to see how they'd react getting transferred to Winterpeg or Edmonton.

Before I moved north, people would say, you must like the snow we got last night. I'd say that it should've stayed north of Taunton Rd since nobody in the city knows how to drive in it.

Rain in the winter is not a good thing as usually flooding is a result. I just wish people that don't like winter, just keep quiet until the heat, blackflies & humidity arrive.

8 minutes ago, gobills said:

I think he was getting at all of the whiners and snivelers that consistently complain about how bad winter is.

I thought while out for my ride last Weds' that w/ the sunshine & great conditions, how could anyone not like winter?

Could not agree more.  Before i could afford sleds we would just go up north to walk around in the winter with the dogs and just enjoy it.  Get the fire stoked and just roll with it, we are Canadian.

Archived