Feb 3-6 2016 Northern Corridor Du Nord Ride

Turbo Doo

Well, me and the Flying Dutchman have a trip planned starting next Wednesday feb 3. We are starting out at the Westway Thursday feb 4. Riding to Hearst. Meeting up with Sledjunk, Mr and Mrs irREVerent, Nunz and wife, and also Denis 007, and many more Oc members. We will be using Hearst as a home base for Friday, and then me and the Dutchman will be returning to Cochrane on Saturday feb 6. Looking forward to a lot of miles, and some good times! Looking forward to meeting some new faces, and some old faces also!. The trails in the Northern Corridor Du Nord look to be shapping up to be spectacular as usual...

On a side note, anyone else not impressed with the weather in the south this season?. This sucks, and thank god for the clubs and volunteers in the north..

Stop to say hi if you see us on the trails..

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thinking the north is going to get very busy! The south just seems unable to gain any ground this year. We just get the cold and a bit of snow, then we have a devastating warm up!.

I just want to say a big thanks to all the clubs and volunteers who make this all possible.

I am thinking the north is going to get very busy! The south just seems unable to gain any ground this year. We just get the cold and a bit of snow, then we have a devastating warm up!.

I just want to say a big thanks to all the clubs and volunteers who make this all possible.

I have to agree with you, but seriously (and perhaps a bit selfishly) that's the way we like it. Most of the volunteers I know up here love nothing more than to hear the positive comments and feedback they get from visitors like yourself.  The "business" of snowmobiling is changing and it's not so much about clubs doing it for themselves and their members...it's about the tourists. Hope you have a great time. Ride safe.

See you next week IQ...

Drinks and dinner at the Companion Thursday night... Woot woot woot!!!

Could be trouble.

Here's a link to a spreadsheet summarizing the OC Hearst Invasion:

https://docs.google....b84g/edit#gid=0

As far as I know, the spreadsheet information is already published in various posts on the OC site, but If anyone wants me to change or remove the spreadsheet, just let me know.

If I see any new information on this site, I will update the spreadsheet.

Blake great to see you're joining us for the Invasion of Hearst.

I'm booked in exactly the same as SJ and irREVerent in Hearst and Dub.

As of Thursday night WD and Pink Dragon were doing the same.

Amendola will be sharing accomadations with me on the 5th&6th in Hearst.

See you up there.

We have a group of 5 starting in Timmins Feb. 5, Kap Feb. 6, Hearst Feb. 7, Cochrane Feb 8&9. Staying at the Comfort Inn, Super 8, Companion, and Thriftlodge... everything seems to be booking up solid for this time frame.

See you on the trails!

We have a group of 5 starting in Timmins Feb. 5, Kap Feb. 6, Hearst Feb. 7, Cochrane Feb 8&9. Staying at the Comfort Inn, Super 8, Companion, and Thriftlodge... everything seems to be booking up solid for this time frame.

See you on the trails!

We may be seeing you at the Companion, too, by the looks of things.

See everybody there! Wednesday drive to Cochrane looks to be fun filled!!...

IQ, I'd be interested in riding toward Cochrane on Thursday, to meet you on the trail and run back to Hearst together.

IQ please check for a pm....

So I guess we'll pick up more burger buns & patties ....

Good job Blake, spotted 2 errors .... it's Doris26, and Dragon Lily, for the record .... :-P

So I guess we'll pick up more burger buns & patties ....

Good job Blake, spotted 2 errors .... it's Doris26, and Dragon Lily, for the record .... :-P

I don't eat much.

Spreadsheet changes made.

Also, Mike37's bro will not make the trip.

Ok. Updated.

Not sure of spreadsheet's usefulness but it's helping me make sense of this.

bill & carter will come up fri nite & stay till sunday at queens...&  stay to tues with us now

That makes 18 of us including Denis and Doris.

I'm coming Thursday as well too! The wifey has let me get out and we'll work stuff can wait this trip is number 1 priority lol. I will be a little behind as I have to drop my kids at school at 830 but then hemi will be catching up quickly. By or before lunch stop I should be able to make ground and join the convoy !! :) can't wait. Got a new belt and new guard mirrors. Fluids topped up and it's going to get detialed tonight, covered and ready to ride another great OCer ride !!!!

Archived