SOLD -- 2013 Ski-Doo GSX-SE 600 HO E-TEC

irREVerent

Mrs. irREVerent has a new sled on spring order for next season, so we'd like to sell her current '13 'Doo GSX-SE 600 HO E-TEC.  Black with grey and white accents.

This is a loaded one-up touring sled, in the REV-XR platform, and comes with the following equipment:

--  long track (137") 1.25" lug Ripsaw; extended tunnel pre-drilled for BRP's "LinQ" quick-attach bag system

--  600 HO E-TEC engine...lots of trail power, but very economical on gas and oil, starts and runs flawlessly even in very cold weather; electronic reverse

--  medium (15") windshield with side air deflectors and mirrors

--  ACS rear (air) suspension, with 5 settings adjustable on the fly from the handlebars

--  premium multi-function gauge package with multiple settings including fuel level, engine temp, heated grips level, throttle warmer level, speedo, RPMs, instant fuel economy, average fuel economy, trip hours, clock, 2 trip meters and odometer, warning message display

--  10 settings for heated grips and throttle warmer

--  heated helmet visor jack

--  12V accessory outlet on dash

--  handlebars adjustable for tilt

--  heated seat

--  expandable tunnel bag (not shown in pics below)

--  Pilot 5.7 skis, with middle and outside carbides

It's been a great ride for 3 seasons, accumulating 7,900 trouble-free kms.  Quick, easy-handling, very comfortable ride, especially on those longer touring loops.  Always stored in clean, dry garage and transported in enclosed trailer; always properly stored off-season, and well-maintained by qualified Ski-Doo technician; is in excellent condition.

Asking $8,500 or B.O.  Can be seen almost anytime in Huntsville.

If interested, drop me a PM and we'll go from there.

Pics # 1 & 2 below were taken in November 2012 when sled was brand new, and Pic # 3 was taken a few days ago (March 2015.) 

1.  post-19727-0-67891600-1426450681_thumb.j

2.  post-19727-0-41914300-1426450731_thumb.j

3.  post-19727-0-09917800-1426451166_thumb.j

Now that will be a carefully used sled if someone wants one that would be a prime candidate as it surely was never beaten

Would be a great for my dad, only issue is how long can I count on the Etec motor? Have 6kms, on mine no issue's so far.

To say this sled is well taken care of is an understatement.  See the sled shop dolly in the last picture?  That's how this baby goes in and out of the garage.

If I had the money, I'd jump on this one.

To say this sled is well taken care of is an understatement.  See the sled shop dolly in the last picture?  That's how this baby goes in and out of the garage.

If I had the money, I'd jump on this one.

Thanks, UF.

Now that will be a carefully used sled if someone wants one that would be a prime candidate as it surely was never beaten 

Thanks, WB.

If you still have it in the fall, I may make an offer, towards end of August!

If you still have it in the fall, I may make an offer, towards end of August!

OK, VR700...I doubt we'll still have it by then, but I'll keep it in mind.

as the market for used sled heats up? wrong end of the horse

I know! If it Is gone, then just order a new one. What else can you do.

Check your messages :)

As the purchaser of Mrs. irREVerent's previous sled I can attest to the care that is taken with these sleds. Little old lady from Pasadena type of condition.

Price is fair for a great used sled!

This sled is now SOLD.   :right_on:

Many thanks to all for your supportive comments in this thread.

irREV

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations on the sale.  Great sled!  Is the buyer a member?

Congratulations on the sale.  Great sled!  Is the buyer a member?

Thanks, SJ...and yes, it is going to another OCer, Sunderland 17, who is very pleased to upgrade from his current "classic" sled ('99 Grand Touring 500)

I am sure he will enjoy it!

Archived