GoPro video from my ride last night!!

The Groomer Guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QiNzqurS-Y&list=UUCs68njMde64wvaV5pdB93A

I took a ride last night and made a quick video of my ride.   Some of you guys have been on this trail.   Takes you from Dubreuilville to the famous Magpie Reservoir.  Some call it Piston Burner, Piston alley.... or some OC.com  members... 'The Pelvis breaker"   remember Rick?   What a night eh.

This is a raw video, I will edit a longer version with more trail.

video Jan 1 2015

Luc

The trails look good :smil9:

Zrtkat

Shwing!!!!!

Shwing!!!!!

X2

Do you like your new sled Luc?

I got more.... Had to edit some portions.... lol I was going about 51 or 52's over the speed limit.... lol

Hey Luc, that is awesome to see you actually were able to ride the sled instead of the groomer.  WOW!!!!!!!!  Good for you.  I hope you are able to get out more often on your sled.  Nice job on the trails btw.  I would be willing to bet my farm that more people go your way this year.  Woot Woot

trails look sweet luc...

somebody did one heck of a good job grooming that trail....

I want to ride  :drool-1:

trails look good thx

Thank you guys.... I find that the sled sounds a bit like a BMW M3.... I watched so many videos of those BMW's I wanted to by one....before I met my Wife lol

M3... what a car..

Thank you guys.... I find that the sled sounds a bit like a BMW M3.... I watched so many videos of those BMW's I wanted to by one....before I met my Wife lol 

Should have got the car when you had the chance.... now that you're married any priorities that you have for spending that don't align with her priorities are definitely in jeopardy of never making the cut.

Should have got the car when you had the chance.... now that you're married any priorities that you have for spending that don't align with her priorities are definitely in jeopardy of never making the cut.

had a hot rod now have a great wife and three kids rather have this family than the car anyday 

had a hot rod now have a great wife and three kids rather have this family than the car anyday 

I agree.... I guess I have been lucky in that I got to keep the toys I already had.... funny though how something like a new sled is on my priority list and new kitchen appliances are on her priority list and her priority list always seems to trump my priority list. Not complaining though. I think I have a pretty good blend of both worlds.

Nice magic carpet ride there, Luc

Still got sweet FA here!!

I agree.... I guess I have been lucky in that I got to keep the toys I already had.... funny though how something like a new sled is on my priority list and new kitchen appliances are on her priority list and her priority list always seems to trump my priority list. Not complaining though. I think I have a pretty good blend of both worlds.

is the new sled a want or a need your sled works well . 

is the new sled a want or a need your sled works well . 

A want... I would like to give her mine and get a new one for me.... tried that a couple of years ago. Bought one at a great deal at the sled show and before the week was out and had a chance to pick it up even it belonged to a friend of mine. I suspect the reason mine works well is I get it serviced by a guy who knows what he is doing.... his name escapes me for the moment but one heck of a good guy.... the name will come to me though. :-)  :snow-141:  :snow-141:

A want... I would like to give her mine and get a new one for me.... tried that a couple of years ago. Bought one at a great deal at the sled show and before the week was out and had a chance to pick it up even it belonged to a friend of mine. I suspect the reason mine works well is I get it serviced by a guy who knows what he is doing.... his name escapes me for the moment but one heck of a good guy.... the name will come to me though. :-)  :snow-141:  :snow-141:

bet ya if you said your were getting a new sled 

Archived