Who's Ordering a New Sled For 2014/2015?

revrnd

I thought about it but I figured I had a bout of insanity looking to buy a 900 ace. Will stay with the 600 SW Pro R for at least another year or two. Just bought a tall windshield for it anyway.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like an 800 XRS for me.After a whole bunch of Polaris' over the years,I need an 800 and don't trust any of theirs.

SICK SLED

Its only fair that polaris looks like a skidoo front end now,skidoo copied polaris front ends in the 90s .To me they all look like revs now from the side.My brother in law bought a leftover el tigre instead of ordering a new one and saved a ton.Funny snow trax said they were sold out ?

Its only fair that polaris looks like a skidoo front end now,skidoo copied polaris front ends in the 90s .To me they all look like revs now from the side.My brother in law bought a leftover el tigre instead of ordering a new one and saved a ton.Funny snow trax said they were sold out ?

And everybody has copied the cat front a frame then 

what kind of new car do you get for under $15K

Just saying that brand new sled prices have gone crazy.

Just picked up a 1 yr old Apex SE with 2K for $8900

Just sating that brand new sled prices have gone crazy.

Just picked up a 1 yr old Apex SE with 2K for $8900

Great price! I am looking for one too...how many kms on it?

That's true Bill ,and everyone copied skidoo rider forward,in the end it makes all sleds better!

That's true Bill ,and everyone copied skidoo rider forward,in the end it makes all sleds better!

No matter what you look at things get copied. 2015 Ford PU will have aluminum bodies. Industry experts say that GM and Chrysler will copy Ford shortly thereafter.

Picked it up in Michigan.

You did all wright...This one is $13000  http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-snowmobiles-2013-Yamaha-Apex-SE-W0QQAdIdZ579540503

My XTX  has 4000kms on it...if you're interested???

Next season is my last.  I'll be snow checking a Viper next Spring.

Great price! I am looking for one too...how many kms on it?

Thanks Monte but I was looking for a se

whats the difference from the xtx to the se?

think with xtx you need ''DZ'' ticket...lol

if i don't get a polaris, then a apex will be the next choice. really didn't like struggling to keep up on a 600 up in the high north last winter.

XTX is 144 inch track, SE is 128" with Fox Air Shocks.

Xrs 800 on the way

Depending on finances, and whether I can tough the old Ford for a coupla more years ..... I'll be grabbing an Expedition Sport 900 ACE and a 2-seater enclosed sleigh to haul the rugrats.  At least they'll be out of the wind, and I can install a wood stove in the front to keep them warm .....    :crazy_grn:

Depending on finances, and whether I can tough the old Ford for a coupla more years ..... I'll be grabbing an Expedition Sport 900 ACE and a 2-seater enclosed sleigh to haul the rugrats.  At least they'll be out of the wind, and I can install a wood stove in the front to keep them warm .....    :crazy_grn:

Denis you are a true sledder,keeping a old truck running ,that you use every day ,to have a new sled,cheers

Denis you are a true sledder,keeping a old truck running ,that you use every day ,to have a new sled,cheers

lol !!!

that's what I keep telling my wife

Archived