2013 600 Indy

Redfisher

Anyone have one? I'm pretty sure I will pick one up at the end of this season if I can get a decent deal. They look great, Never driven a rider forward type sled before. Will it be a big difference from my 2002 700 Classic? I like the power of my 700 VES and the M/10 really helps with my back(broke it in auto accident) Any input on this sled would be great. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Polaris still make sleds? :-P

Request a test ride

http://www.polaris.com/en-ca/snowmobiles/test-ride.

They had the test rides up in perry sound a few years back.There is probable one closer to you. That would be the best way to judge for yourself to see if the ride forward is for you. For me ride forward is less stress on my old back.Ride longer days with little back pain at the end of it .

Request a test ride

http://www.polaris.com/en-ca/snowmobiles/test-ride.

They had the test rides up in perry sound a few years back.There is probable one closer to you. That would be the best way to judge for yourself to see if the ride forward is for you. For me ride forward is less stress on my old back.Ride longer days with little back pain at the end of it .

Thanks I will take a look.

The new Indy won't ride as nice as your M10. It can offer a nice ride but not like that M10.

The 600 mill is great, EFI works fine. It won't have the pull of the 700 but better on fuel and oil.

The riding position is WAY better on the new Indy.

You might be happier with the Indy 800 if you like more power.

Don't worry about all the comments from those Banana coloured "Cowboys" not all of us want to ride down the trail looking like traffic signs !   :tongue:

Don't worry about all the comments from those Banana coloured "Cowboys" not all of us want to ride down the trail looking like traffic signs !   :tongue:

:rotflmao:  Very Good!

Best price local for the 600 is $8999 out the door. Hope that comes down a bit if they have any left come march.

I strongly suggest to shop around different dealers. Some are able to buy non current volumes at a great discounts and you as a consumer save $1000s !

Best price local for the 600 is $8999 out the door. Hope that comes down a bit if they have any left come march.

by the end of the season OTD will be in $7500range I bet

Yeah I'm not going to bite yet, $7500 OTD would be a great deal. I was looking on some USA sites and a few people have bought them for $5900 OTD... Wouldn't that be great to get that price here.

Yeah I'm not going to bite yet, $7500 OTD would be a great deal. I was looking on some USA sites and a few people have bought them for $5900 OTD... Wouldn't that be great to get that

price here.

Wow that would be cheap! You should wait for the touring model! Ask Dom how he liked his 2004 model! Polaris won't be as good as the new etecs or 4 strokes on fuel! Is the Indy CFi or direct injection (please tell me it isn't carb)

Wait till Feb deals will be good on all manufacurers Skidoo will practically pay you to ride their junk! hahaha

It will be a nice sled then. I still have an 07 Polaris iq in the fleet! Has 8000 trouble free kms on it. Rider forward is great and it is actually easier to steer. Next time I would get a long track, since we already have a 137" doo!

1st polaris rocks...those indys are a good deal...just bare bones...end of season deal maker goes by the name of ''slippery''...he owns perf rec in cumberland bch & has great end of season sales in march...

Hmmm. $9,000 now or $7500. at the end of the season. Why not buy now for $9K & enjoy the sled this season for the extra $1,500 it'll cost you? $1.5K isn't that bad for one years depreciation on a new sled.

Hmmm. $9,000 now or $7500. at the end of the season. Why not buy now for $9K & enjoy the sled this season for the extra $1,500 it'll cost you? $1.5K isn't that bad for one years depreciation on a new sled.

Except that in this example it's a new non-current Polaris that's worth $7500, not a used one. If you put a season's use on it, with a couple thousand kilometres, the depreciation will be much higher.

I'm not suggesting he shouldn't buy now - just that a used sled is worth far less than an un-used non-current one.

Sleds are not an investment . Buy the one you want and enjoy it.

Very true! Some brands and models tend to hold their value better then others. It is all supply and demand based.

Archived