Kearney Food Update

IronSkillet

Things are cooling down in a hurry!  Hopefully that means this snowmobile season will be better than last.  But who knows?

I thought that I should spread the word about the new location of the Iron Skillet, in Kearney.  Since last winter, we've packed up our things and moved a little down the road.  We are now just a few doors over from Fettery's Garage.  From what I understand we will be getting the groomed trail brought right into our back yeard this year, Which will save you from having to cross roads, or ride down main street for something to eat.

Hopefully those who enjoyed it last year will spread the word, or bring others with them.  We will be opening our doors here in the nex 2 weeks.

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys again.

Cheers

Martin & Justin

Iron Skillet, Kearney

http://www.ironskillet.ca

Thanks for the great information. Throw up a banner ad on this forum; advertise on the map (might still be in pre-press) and riders will beat a path to your door.

We almost made it last year, but for some reason (navigation??  :arrow:  :oops: ) took a series of trails north of you and bypassed town.

Love to stop in this season. Thanks for the info.

Good luck... we went through town last winter and were going to stop for lunch but everyone was in the middle of a power failure. Likely make it this year.

Thanks for posting.  I hope we can stop by this winter.

thanks Martin for the update , we visited your place twice last winter and had a good meal , see you this winter soon as the trails go green

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys!  Just FYI - Skillet is OPEN for business NOW!  Have already had a few samples of some awesome food!  Chili and Soup is outstanding!  Glad you are back at it - and looking forward to some great riding on the Kearney trails this winter!  

GIDDY UP!

• 2 weeks later...

will definately try it out this season

• 3 months later...

We stopped by the Iron Skillet today. Friendly staff and great food. Thank you

Of7 had the stew today and he was very pleased.

We were there last week and really enjoyed it as well..

Archived