Who's got a new or new to u sled coming 2013/2014

Lep

From my understanding spilt rails are amazing on yammies. They eliminate the slider wear issue too, in lower harder snow conditions by directing more snow into the track area. They are Definantly a nice upgrade item, developed by snowmobilers. Too bad you couldn't get them standard on higher end sleds.

You do know that they only fit the Nytro, right.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do know that they only fit the Nytro, right.

Had no idea!

Had no idea!

You have to change the spindle to their's to accommodate their ski. Only a few sleds can allow for this. 

I'm willing to guess that they work just about as well as the original precision skis BRP came out with on the REV series.  Those were impressive skis, I loved them. 

There's a set in the basement at work that I'm gonna scam for a coupla rides this year, and if they handle better than what's on my F-DLX then I'll doo a swap .....

Hmm! Seems yammies went straight to yammie!

You're hanging around with the Flying Dutchman way too much. What the heck does that mean? Wait... gonna have a pint or 10 to get on the same page as the author. Then get back to you. Hahahaha.

You're hanging around with the Flying Dutchman way too much. What the heck does that mean? Wait... gonna have a pint or 10 to get on the same page as the author. Then get back to you. Hahahaha.

i'm getting dutchman a custom OC sticker to match new sled....have to put little dutch flag & gold clogs

WD, you need to drop the sticker off at his place! I am sure there's a few wobbly pop's there to share!

ya that'' becks'' swill...sure he has that BOLS gin around....like vodka to russians....need the color iq 

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up a left over '13 freeride. Wanted one for while....should be fun up around Cochrane planning a few rips up there this year

Picked up a left over '13 freeride. Wanted one for while....should be fun up around Cochrane planning a few rips up there this year

Congratulations!  Enjoy!

Might need a turbo to go into the canyon! Enjoy the new sled !

I glanced at the Freeride specs recently. Looks like a great sled. Have an awesome season.

2014 SR Viper on the way!

Hopefully yammie doesn't tweak the suspension!

2014 SR Viper on the way!

Congrats. :right_on:

Looking forward to reading/hearing the reviews.

mx800...has a new ride also.....it just showed up or grew as he was watering it......we need pics

Pic of mine a few weeks ago after coming out of the box.......when finished I will post a few more.

post-19770-0-86897100-1382034692_thumb.jpg

Sweet lookn ride LEP !

Congrats. :right_on:

Looking forward to reading/hearing the reviews.

x2

Archived